At which point did you recognize Jones as GOAT?

ferrisjso

"Melodramatic" Historian
@Gold
Reaction score
These threads are a thing now.

For me it was after the Machida fight. He was 9-1. AS was 14-0 but it was obvious to me if they got in the cage Jones would wreck AS. Was a little less sold on him being P4P better than GSP at the time but back then AS was seen by more as GOAT now it's the other way around.

When did you realize that Jones wasn't just another champ and that he was the GOAT?

If you wanna say never, mentioning PED's is DQ'd.

Once he knocked DC's head off.

After the second failed test. Was cemented after the pictorams.
Goat Juicy legacy
He oozes pure juiciness, bless the true juicy goat, Jon jones.

Last edited:
I don't recognize roiders to even be in the running. If I did, no doubt Bones would either be the GOAT or he'd be up there with GSP, DC and maybe Aldo or someone.

So you can't mention peds in a thread about the guy more synonymous with peds than any other fighter in the organisation, ever?

Up yours mate, NEVER HE IS A PEDS CHEAT.

when he destroyed Shogun.

nobody bodied Shogun the way he did before that.

tumblr_nhno82LfVq1u2ragso1_500.gif

24aziq1.gif

A charlatan,a pulsing cokehead.

When he pushes Texiera against the cage, keeping him there and beats him to a bloody pulp.

When he crashed into a pregnant woman and ran off............twice.

When I heard about him sandblasting prostitutes.

When he pushes Texiera against the cage, keeping him there and beats him to a bloody pulp.

After all the shit Glover's fans talked before that fight was honestly the most satisfying MMA exp I ever had. Davis had to ruin it by playing peekaboo with Rumble.

When he was able to mutate and gained the ability to pulsate steroids without ever taking them.

What confirmed his GOAT status for me was when he ran back to the scene of an accident, not to check on the pregnant woman or the welfare of her unborn child but to collect his condoms and drug paraphernalia. That's GOAT right there.

When he hit and run a pregnant lady and popped for coke then for PEDS 3 times

When he cheated for the 35th time

I did until he started failing drug tests every other month. T-bol you still there pussy?

Back