Woodley would KO Khabib

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
First off, I'm a Khabib fan, he's one of the all time greats

But since he beat Conor, he is now a "superstar" in his mind demanding an enormous amount of money and calling out Floyd Mayweather and all that.

He won't have the hunger he once had, so if you put him in a superfight with a guy like Woodley, who has been disrespected since he won the title, I say Woodley KO's Khabib in the 3rd round

Tyron would turn Khabib into a Kebab
CqQDo4_WgAEzP7z.jpg

First off, I'm a Khabib fan, he's one of the all time greats

But since he beat Conor, he is now a "superstar" in his mind demanding an enormous amount of money and calling out Floyd Mayweather and all that.

He won't have the hunger he once had, so if you put him in a superfight with a guy like Woodley, who has been disrespected since he won the title, I say Woodley KO's Khabib in the 3rd round

How was woodley disrespected? He was trying to pick and choose fights and cried when it didn’t work.

Likely gets hammered on by Woodley. Khabib would have to work very hard to get woodley down, and keep him down. And woodley has the Ace Right Hand that Khabib dosen't have a weapon to match with given the size difference.

4 KOs in 19 matches, and of all ppl Khabib would be the 5th?
Marty will beat him and a lot of opinions will change.

No shit. Nobody wants to fight Woodley. Khabib is Conor Lite with his bitch ass call outs.

Anthony Joshua would KO Lomachenko

I know Woodley is black, but that doesn't automatically make him a super heavyweight. The difference is one weight class.

This is what usually happens when you match people up against people in higher weight classes.

I bet Romero would knock out Tyron too

No shit. Nobody wants to fight Woodley. Khabib is Conor Lite with his bitch ass call outs.
Fuck outta here. Conor wanted to fight for the LW strap when RDA who was thought of as a killer was the champ. He's always had the balls to move up in weight class.

He has even showed interest in fighting Woodley.

BREAKING NEWS: The bigger man would KO a smaller man.

How was woodley disrespected? He was trying to pick and choose fights and cried when it didn’t work.

Like kabib when he doesnt get his "legacy fight" with floyd lol

This is what usually happens when you match people up against people in higher weight classes. I bet Romero would knock out Tyron too

the difference is Khabib used to fight at ww, missed weight twice at lw and was hospitalized another time because he couldn't make the cut

Tyron never fought at mw and has no problems making ww

Back