GSP haters will be robbed of ever seeing a post-prime broken down GSP

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Its a final fuck you to the haters. They will never be able to enjoy GSP versions of these gifs:

3sIz.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

Footage-wise GSP will forever be in his prime.

They got to see him once and he won the MW title.

true. its refreshing as FUCK to see a fighter accept reality and leave on non-humiliating terms

everyone, everyone, EVERYONE(other than GSP) always push it too far, ignore reality, and rack up brain damage and loses like its going out of style. Fedor, Anderson, and omg lets not forget BJ LMAO. They just refuse to let it go and move on.

true. its refreshing as FUCK to see a fighter accept reality and leave on non-humiliating terms
It's pretty shit imo. Dudes retiring too early hurt their legacy more than it helps it.
GSP could've been champion longer than both Anderson and Fedor... But he retired from his division at 32 so it never happened.
He doesn't get bonus points for not competing at all.

It's pretty shit imo. Dudes retiring too early hurt their legacy more than it helps it.
GSP could've been champion longer than both Anderson and Fedor... But he retired at 32 so it never happened.

He would have likely lost some fights if he didnt retire, as he said himself he had mental issues that were making him insane. I'm sure to some people will say mental issues arent "tough" though or somehow disqualify him from any GOAT talks lol.

All that aside, never forget GSP did get the brakes beat off of him by Hendricks tho

Out of the 3 gifs ... somehow BJ is the worst for me even though he doesn’t get KO’d or even cracked

Tippy Toes Penn ...

Its a final fuck you to the haters. They will never be able to enjoy GSP versions of these gifs:

3sIz.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

Footage-wise GSP will forever be in his prime.
gspserra2.gif

Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif

Matt fucking Serra... EMBARRASSING. Cry more!!

1nhqil.jpg

tenor.gif

GSP could've been champion longer than both Anderson and Fedor... But he retired from his division at 32 so it never happened.

He debuted in 2002. UFC debut in 2004. 9 year tenure in the UFC. 9 title defenses. It's not like he was a Brock/Ronda flash in the pan.

everyone, everyone, EVERYONE(other than GSP) always push it too far, ignore reality, and rack up brain damage and loses like its going out of style. Fedor, Anderson, and omg lets not forget BJ LMAO. They just refuse to let it go and move on.

Exactly what I came here to say. It's great to see a champ go out on his own terms for a change.

He debuted in 2002. UFC debut in 2004. 9 year tenure in the UFC. 9 title defenses. It's not like he was a Brock/Ronda flash in the pan.
Yeah...I mean he legit cleaned out his division, no question about it.

He got fucked up by Hendricks and dipped out when the testing got stricter. Smart man.

gspserra2.gif

Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif

Matt fucking Serra... EMBARRASSING. Cry more!!

It's hilarious that you think these gifs make us cry a single tear. After this fight GSP went on to retire on a 13 fight win streak.

Unfil his bare-knuckle fight comeback recently, Chris Lyttle had a pretty sweet retirement. Granted, he was never champ, but he did retire from MMA in style.

Oh he's clearly one of the GOATs, obviously.

GSP just doesn't have the longevity of Fedor or Anderson (GSP - 5 years as champion / Anderson - 6 years as champion / Fedor - 7 years as champion), but he also doesn't have the losses those two do either. So GSP lives in this weird world of guessing what could've been. Would GSP have defended his title for 5 more years? Maybe. Would GSP have lost his next fight? Maybe. Who the shit knows.

This motherfucker is good. He knew I was waiting for the day when he would get knocked out again. And he deprived me of it.

He did get his ass whooped pretty bad by Hendricks though. Condit pieced him up real nice too.

He was the best at literally everything and was so much smarter than everyone else. Penn fans will never get over the beat downs he endured so they resort to crying on sherdog forums lol GSP= GOAT

Back