10 Careers Dramatically Changed With One Loss

Wow why would I want to watch such depressing shite, lol. That or watching squirrels commiting suicide, ffs.

Wow why would I want to watch such depressing shite, lol. That or watching squirrels commiting suicide, ffs.
I hate that youtube channel for clickbaity bullshit mma lists with bs titles and thumbnails. Ive never watched their videos because of that, you can tell its already garbage.

I hate that youtube channel for clickbaity bullshit mma lists with bs titles and thumbnails. Ive never watched their videos because of that, you can tell its already garbage.
how are you supposed to have an opinion when you've never watched them? lol

Click baity titles aside, they're well put together videos and quite close to the truth.

how are you supposed to have an opinion when you've never watched them? lol

Click baity titles aside, they're well put together videos and quite close to the truth.

Im not going to support such bullshit, especially in mma where mma journalism is terrible. Giving em clicks rewards shoddy journalism, videos because they use clickbait titles.

Last edited:
They could only find 10?

What the fuck is wrong with these clowns, the career of EVERY champion who loses their belt without ever regaining it changes dramatically

<{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}>

Went from being hyped to retiring for 8 years, came back to Rizin and lost a UD...
64o61j_jpg.gif

All from a single eye poke

I dont care, I dont react well to psychological manipulation, and its even worse when I know its happening.

Im not going to support such bullshit, especially in mma where mma journalism is terrible. Giving em clicks rewards shoddy journalism, videos because they use clickbait titles.

you need mental training.
go meditate under a cold waterfall for 48 hours, like a real man.

MMA On Point has been the best MMA youtube channel for well over a year now. That's your loss lmao

you need mental training.
go meditate under a cold waterfall for 48 hours, like a real man.
Well ofcourse, who can think straight when Luke Rockhold is around?

Back