GSP: My biggest regret is that I ain't perfect like Khabib

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
10:35
Also says Royce Gracie is the GOAT.

Gods recognize gods

It is pretty amazing to go 27-0 in MMA, not really anybody has, even if the record is padded with pre ufc fights.

So many ways to lose in this sport.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, Khabib is 7-0 in MMA.
Amateurs fights don't count.

dude needs to stop with the humblebrag. His biggest regret is missing out on crushing AS.
The fact he doesn't even bring it up just shows how much he was being protected by firas/jackson

Meh. Khabib ain't fought nowhere near the competition gsp has.

Doesn't have a perfect record... but unlike Khabib fought and beat top competition and cleaned out division... Champ-Champ

dude needs to stop with the humblebrag. His biggest regret is missing out on crushing AS.
The fact he doesn't even bring it up just shows how much he was being protected by firas/jackson

So MUCH SALT

download.jpeg

If Khabib can beat Tony I'm not sure who can stop him

Maybe Max?

His resume isn't as impressive as it could be but he's well on his way to retiring a GOAT contender

If Khabib can beat Tony I'm not sure who can stop him

Maybe Max?

His resume isn't as impressive as it could be but he's well on his way to retiring a GOAT contender

It's either Tony or Holloway imo

To beat Khabib the biggest thing you need is cardio and pressure. Nobody is going to out wrestle him at 155

He might not be undefeated but he scalped both guys who beat him in the rematches.

Major props for that.

It's either Tony or Holloway imo

To beat Khabib the biggest thing you need is cardio and pressure. Nobody is going to out wrestle him at 155

Yeah I really believe those are the only two guys with a chance unless he moves to 170

I can't see anyone else even presenting an interesting challenge. Maybe Gaethje would be interesting but I can't see him winning matchups consistently enough to get a title shot in the first place

The only guys who present him wrestling issues at all Khabib could piece up standing even if he couldn't get them down (Lee, Gregor)

So many haters trying to undermine Khabibs greatness in here.

27-0 mma 11-0 UFC

Most dominant fighter ever in the most stacked division ever.

To put his dominance into perspective, Conor brags about taking 1 single round off him. Pure dominance. He will go down as the GOAT if he beats Tony and GSP

if khabib beats tony, that establishes him as the LW GOAT. but if he then moves up to WW and beats whoever the champ is, probably woodley, imo he's on the same level as GSP, Fedor, Silva, etc.

this title is misleading btw, he said my biggest regret are my losses. he just said that he would love to have a perfect/undefeated record like khabib's, but that's not the same thing as 'my biggest regret is that i aint perfect like khabib' lol...

Back