I still give Cain a chance, but he should fight Arlovski or Tuivasa! So we can see where he stands.

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im sure he was just there for the paycheck, but if the real Cain is back, he shoud fight a top 11-15, so we can see where he stands.

Even the worst Version of Mike Tyson (vs Lewis) was in a much better shape than Cain.

I said this days before the fight, that he looks old as fuck, but i hope im wrong.

What do you think? Who should he fight?

904_Andrei_Arlovski.0.0.jpg

What you mean if the real cain is back? The guy has shown he has trouble getting through a camp and now a round without injuring himself lol

Hopefully he'll be back in time for the Werdum rematch

How badly was his knee injured I've not heard anything?

Im sure he was just there for the paycheck, but if the real Cain is back, he shoud fight a top 11-15, so we can see where he stands.

Even the worst Version of Mike Tyson (vs Lewis) was in a much better shape than Cain.

I said this days before the fight, that he looks old as fuck, but i hope im wrong.

What do you think? Who should he fight?

904_Andrei_Arlovski.0.0.jpg

He mercs each guy with ease, IMO.
Did you see Tuivasa's TDD and ground game? They're laughable.
Arlovski's ground game is good but he can't hang with Cain in the clinch.
Each fight would be great to watch Cain showcase his skills.

He mercs each guy with ease, IMO.
Did you see Tuivasa's TDD and ground game? They're laughable.
Arlovski's ground game is good but he can't hang with Cain in the clinch.
Each fight would be great to watch Cain showcase his skills.

And what if he lost?

I just wanna see where he stands, thats why i choosed guys, where the chance is much higher for a win.

Because if he loses these fights, then we know he should retire.

I hope for Cains sake he just calls it a day, not still being sour about the loss but at this rate old age is going to be absolutely horrible for him

His best chance is against Tuivasa. Andre has pretty good TDD while Tuivasa's is non existent

It's possible Cain just got caught by a ridiculous puncher with a short shovel hook he didnt see. I mean for a heavyweight this is not an odd thing. I get the feeling he will want to fight again and if Overeem wins that will be who he fights.

His best chance is against Tuivasa. Andre has pretty good TDD while Tuivasa's is non existent
I don't know about that, Tuivasa seems pretty strong and durable to me. If he do not do stupid things like he did against JDS, he stands a decent chance. Arlovski's chin is long gone...

He'll injure himself thinking about his next fight.

This thread was just an excuse to post that picture of Arlovski

Admit it

Back