So, what now...

Thenewguysnm1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Firstly we can stop talking about George, secondly what happens with lightweight? Khabib still is looking to fight any time soon so the question is does Khabib just go get beat up in Russia in boxing?. Do you strip him.
What exactly happens now?

you could ask that question of pretty much any division in the ufc right now. the shit show continues.

6b7aE22.gif

Khabib vs. Ferguson in November

Firstly we can stop talking about George, secondly what happens with lightweight? Khabib still is looking to fight any time soon so the question is does Khabib just go get beat up in Russia in boxing?. Do you strip him.
What exactly happens now?
Idk why Khabib thinks he has hands. Gonna be in a rude awakening when he fights someone good...
But they might feed him a bunch of cans... Russian propaganda and all

Khabib fights the rightful contender Tony and we move on from this nonsense.

Isn't that why they're working on Max and Tony for the interim title? Am I missing something?

It will be a fascinating power play, as Ali seems to have dirt on UFC or is the best manager ever. I have no idea how he keeps getting his fighters title shots and out of bad situations (like the guys that were rioting and assaulting people and got a slap on the wrist), but Khabib's back is up to the wall and he will have to play ball or be stripped.

We will never stop talking about GSP. And you know it.

His haters won’t allow it.

It will be a fascinating power play, as Ali seems to have dirt on UFC or is the best manager ever. I have no idea how he keeps getting his fighters title shots and out of bad situations (like the guys that were rioting and assaulting people and got a slap on the wrist), but Khabib's back is up to the wall and he will have to play ball or be stripped.
He is supporting them in a court case, Ali’s and the ufcs relationship is super shady

He is supporting them in a court case, Ali’s and the ufcs relationship is super shady
Who was that no name chick, with like a record of 3-2 that almost got a title shot? The one that looks like a female Romero.

That and the Kamaru over Colby is when I realized he must have acted as a hitman for them. Everything with Ali is shady, from his past to his running fighter's social media organizing dictator world tours, the guy is the biggest sleeze out there.

Who was that no name chick, with like a record of 3-2 that almost got a title shot? The one that looks like a female Romero.

That and the Kamaru over Colby is when I realized he must have acted as a hitman for them. Everything with Ali is shady, from his past to his running fighter's social media organizing dictator world tours, the guy is the biggest sleeze out there.
Her name was sijara Eubanks

Back