How do you like to get back at the UFC for all their BS

LoadedZeus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Random question but I'm curious to know how everybody feels about Dana and the UFC brass. I mean not really, we know how everyone feels, but what do you guys do to deal with the bs?

Dana just does whatever he wants and the organization as a whole is honestly despicable for the way they do business, favoritism, changing rules when they want, and most importantly screwing over fighters big time whenever they feel like it. Its an unforgiving sport, the fighters are hardly paid, and they only have such short careers.

For me, I completely boycott UFC ppvs and anything related to put a cent in the ufc pockets. Only time I consider buying a ppv with friends or alone is when there is a fighter I really like on the card earning ppv points. Other than that, its strictly streaming and sports bars when no cover. Im sure it makes a difference when a bunch of people do the same

I spend literally 0 time a day being butthurt about what the Ufc does. I am not a sensitive little girl

Yes you are.

You answered this thread.

Stop the lies.

P.S. stop buying PPV and tickets. Don't logon / visit their site, or any other UFC platform. Then they will die.

I spend literally 0 time a day being butthurt about what the Ufc does. I am not a sensitive little girl

I like to stream their events for free to get back at them

Lol yeah, I'm sure that's why Sherdoggers stream.

<{outtahere}>

All i know is that i would rather have the fertittas back than wme.

I have never payed for a UFC PPV and don't plan to.

i just want them to pay their fighters more.

I plan on shitting (literally) on Dana’s car. It’s literally the only way I can really do something that will piss him off.

He’s too rich and well connected otherwise.

I don't spend a whole lot of time worrying about it. My happiness and satisfaction in life are not linked to the UFC or any organizations or sports. I realized a long time ago that I can't control those things and they won't control me. I just watch and enjoy.

I watch all their events at a local bar which charges no cover, and is small enough that I can’t imagine how they recoup the PPV costs (but they’ve been showing every UFC and boxing PPV for over a decade).

Usually 3 beers per event.

I buy every PPV and i am a proud full kit wanker

I pay for fight pass and live events.

tumblr_mzi43vpCiP1t5jzj9o1_500.gif

I don't spend a whole lot of time worrying about it. My happiness and satisfaction in life are not linked to the UFC or any organizations or sports. I realized a long time ago that I can't control those things and they won't control me. I just watch and enjoy.

I can understand that, but what about the fighters? The guys who put it all on the line for our entertainment... They are the ones getting screwed over all the time, even though I'm pretty well off atm money wise, I could not for the life of me even consider putting even a cent in the ufcs pockets now, even though it doesnt make a big difference individually, you just gotta respect some values IMHO

I can understand that, but what about the fighters? The guys who put it all on the line for our entertainment... They are the ones getting screwed over all the time, even though I'm pretty well off atm money wise, I could not for the life of me even consider putting even a cent in the ufcs pockets now, even though it doesnt make a big difference individually, you just gotta respect some values IMHO
It's not like they don't have options. There are reputable organizations popping up and growing and taking disgruntled UFC fighters.

I post aggressively on sherdog

Bullying noobs and Zabit fans

Back