At which point did your recognize Fedor as the GOAT.

HHJ

RIP Toriyama
@plutonium
Reaction score
What was the particular miracle work he performed that made you give up all your worldly possessions to worship and adore him?

What knockout or submission really did it for you?
Or is the dominant eons long reign in itself?

Unless 'Fedor' is Jon Jones's nickname, then no I dont recognise him as the GOAT.

At this very moment

1437039407-e9jTnkq.jpg

He was!

Until he lost back to back to back
Vs Bigfoot, Werdum and Hendo.
(don't get me the past is prime, he was 33)
((Hendo and and Werdum were older))

Still #2 imo.

No doubt he's the best HW ever,
and HW is always a little more special.

He was!

Until he lost back to back to back
Vs Bigfoot, Werdum and Hendo.

Still #2 imo.

No doubt he's the best HW ever,
and HW is always a little more special.
This doesnt answer my question.

What was the particular miracle work he performed that made you give up all your worldly possessions to worship and adore him?

Fedor IS GOAT....along with Bones and Silva.

Noone has done what these 3 have done.

I remember as a teenager reading the article that Fedor had beaten Nog twice and while I was just getting into MMA and didn't know what GOAT was yet I had already knew Fedor was something special.

whenever i put my pride superhero action figures back in their case.

Everyone living knows Fedor to be the GOAT,except for apostates and faithless slime.

I want to hear when you realized fedor was the goat. All other opinions are not needed.

I remember as a teenager reading the article that Fedor had beaten Nog twice and while I was just getting into MMA and didn't know what GOAT was yet I had already knew Fedor was something special.
Yes! Similar introduction for me as well!!! Just a little earlier.

Gsp and khabib,while they may not be goats,are earthly (ufc) ambassadors to Fedorism

After he beat Crocop you couldn't really deny him GOAT status. Everyone thought he was scared, would get his head kicked off etc and then not only did he win but he made it look easy. Beating Nog twice and beating Sylvia and Arlovksi back-to-back also further cemented his position as GOAT.

His fights against Nog and Cro Cop did it for me.

That GnP against Nog? WTF?

The way he was catching Mirkos kicks and tossing him like a child? WTF?

Back