GSP's Legacy: How Will You Remember Georges St. Pierre?

How will you remember GSP?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
georges-st-pierre-ufc-167.jpg

Not a GSP fan at all. But he is a damn legend. WW GOAT. Top 5 GOAT. Depends on preference. Class act. Played Dana at MW. Bonus points.

GSP is UFC GOAT for sure along with WW.

Easily the MMA GOAT.

He stands alone, with Fedor getting an honorable mention.

WW GOAT who didn’t finish 6 contenders In a row and robbed mma fans of the best superfight ever vs Silva.

Top 3-5 goat depending how you rank. Behind Jones and Silva though.

Not a fan, but a legend no doubt. I don’t believe in GOAT in any division. My most memorable moment is him tapping to strikes from Matt Serra.

<GSPWoah>

170 goat,maybe UFC too but Jones will quickly beat that anyway.

Boring guy with many fanboys ahd i have no idea whynhe was so popular

legendary fighter... even better martial artist and person... an inspiration and blueprint to success in my own training

but also a lot of boring shit fights... ducked Anderson.... cherry picked Bisping and didn't unify MW belt

I picked like most of those.

Theres a strong argument to be made that no fighter has ever been more skilled or better at MMA than GSP. In my opinion hes behind guys on the GOAT list, but for about 4 or 5 years GSP fought almost perfectly every night

Discounting the Shields weird fight, in between getting killed by Serra and getting floored by Condit I struggle to remember times where he got hit cleanly.

UFC GOAT (counting clean fighters)
MMA WW GOAT (no doubt in this one)

Not impressed / tapped to strikes / greased

Other - I can't put him in just one of those boxes.....classy, smart, well spoken, gifted, hard working, athletic, humble, great wrestler, great tdd, great taste in hot asian women. And, I'm not into the whole GOAT thing, bc imo it's thrown around WAY too much, but imo the GOAT of MMA.

the hate on sherdog is pretty funny. you've got one of the most gifted martial artists we've ever seen retiring who was also a great human being and the thread is just full of hate.

whole lotta people here supremely frustrated with their own lives.

Where's 'the guy who got abducted by aliens' option.

1. "I am not impressed by your performance"
  2. The guy who tapped to strikes
  3. The guy who may have grease

Back