Nunes out until November at least

December? Ffs

So thats two more division on hold

Fuck it, cyborg v anderson for an interim belt then..... :)

What the hell is with all this retirement talk, as soon as somebody gets a belt nowadays it's "a couple more fights then I'm done". They want to go out as a champion or what's the deal exactly?

So they basically screwed Aspen Ladd for no reason...

if the UFC wasn't so desperate to force Holm down our throats then none of this would have happened.

Nobody wanted to see the fight, now we have to wait half a year extra for it.

I think this has to do with getting back down to 135 weight? shes looked jacked recently

I thought she was out a long time ago

Retire after 2 more fights? Shes one of the only wmma fighters Ive ever actually been truly impressed by. That sucks.

November? is she fucking serious? UFC should start stripping these inactive champs tbh, what good reason could she possible have to fight only once a year?

What the hell is with all this retirement talk, as soon as somebody gets a belt nowadays it's "a couple more fights then I'm done". They want to go out as a champion or what's the deal exactly?

I kind of get where they're coming from, fighting and training suck. Get in, make as much money as possible, and then get the hell out.

But anyway, Rondaweight is a wasteland so I won't lose sleep over a hold-up. Are there even any bantamweight fights booked currently?

She doesn't have time to fight on... May?? This is a joke, right? From now on, each Amanda's fight will took 9 months of preparation?

UFC is turning into a Soap Opera.......Not a freaking job.....

The loop sided treatment that Connor got is the result of all this bullshit.....

For fuck sakes.....and she wonders why people don't care about her

So they basically screwed Aspen Ladd for no reason...

if the UFC wasn't so desperate to force Holm down our throats then none of this would have happened.

Nobody wanted to see the fight, now we have to wait half a year extra for it.

Holly's own camp said they did not take the Ladd fight because they were negotiating a new contract.

December? Ffs

So thats two more division on hold

Fuck it, cyborg v anderson for an interim belt then..... :)

Who actually wants interim belts

What is wrong with you

Back