GSP: “UFC has other plans for Khabib”

Arzachel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This is going to piss off Khabib more and more. I wonder if there will be a breaking point.
Obviously they want him to fight Tony or/and then Conor.

Does anyone know how many fights Khabib has left on his contract?

Im honestly just happy GSP is leaving. Good riddance.

Khabib/Tony will be an awesome fight

Khabib/Tony will be an awesome fight
No, it won't. Tony's TDD is no better than Conor's and Khabib isn't gassing out like Kevin Lee did for Tony to get that sub off his back.

Old GSP and Woodley are the only good fights to make.

Last edited:
Oh no poor Khabib! They want him to face the rightful #1 contender that is on an 11 fight win streak and not a retired Welterweight?

Good. The only fight Khabib needs to be involved in is with Tony. Fuck a GSP fight, fuck a Conor rematch, fuck a Holloway fight. Khabib vs Tony needs to happen.

ya we all know they want Conor to be champion again. Everything is catering to him. its sad. Conor doesnt really give 2 shits about the fight game. only wants money.

Oh no poor Khabib! They want him to face the rightful #1 contender that is on an 11 fight win streak and not a retired Welterweight?
Not just that but he wants GSP to come down to 155 or 160

He is not willing to fight him at Welterweight

No, it won't. Tony's TDD is no better than Conor's and Khabib isn't gassing out like Kevin Lee did for Tony to get that sub off his back.

I'm not so sure about that. Conor had some decent success staying on his feet and turtling on the ground. If Conor can maintain his guard on bottom for a decent amount of time, there's a lot of reason to think Ferg can scramble/chase subs with some success.

If Tony get injured again, they could call GSP.

He said he would at least pick the phone up.

He aint doing shit. This is just a nice way to get a platform to whine about not getting that match. It was obviously not going to happen without it. He's not actually going to retire. I'd bet that fight happens before the end of the year now.

If Tony get injured again, they could call GSP.

He said he would at least pick the phone up.
I personally think it's kind of messed up that they stripped Ferguson's belt away after getting injured while doing press for the UFC. If anything he should have sued them for not informing him about the trip hazard. "Oh you got injured and it's our fault? well then... I guess we should probably take your belt away and never give you another title shot".

khabib vs Tony is the fight to make

GSP is old and ridiculous. He was offering Khabib to move up, offering to make a whole new division that isn't WW just that he could be heavier against Khabib and still won't need to fight at WW. Most importantly, he didn't hold his contract and his word that he will defend the MW belt, prove that he wasn't there to dupe UFC.

i hope this is the actual issue and they are not selling us on conor vs kahbib 2.
TBH im not so sure there is enough hype for conor vs khabib 2 at this point, its too early and conor got wrecked the entire fight. nothing like conor vs nate 1 where he was looking good before he gassed.

This is going to piss off Khabib more and more. I wonder if there will be a breaking point.
Obviously they want him to fight Tony or/and then Conor.

Does anyone know how many fights Khabib has left on his contract?
Ali said Khabib has one fight left

What a fucking crazy world we live in huh? lol

Krazy-Horse-MMA-GIF.gif

Tony the REAL champ.

giphy.gif

If you think Tony's tdd defence is not better than Conor's, you are an idiot. Did you watvh the Josh Thompson fight?

Khabib/Tony is the fight to make. Tony has worked his ass off to actually earn the shot. GSP vs Khabib would have been cool to see, but GSP hasnt ever fought at 155 and didn’t deserve an immediate title shot.

I'm not so sure about that. Conor had some decent success staying on his feet and turtling on the ground. If Conor can maintain his guard on bottom for a decent amount of time, there's a lot of reason to think Ferg can scramble/chase subs with some success.

Conor cheated over ten times to have that "success"

Back