Even if Max gets past Tony, Khabib will destroy him

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
I don’t get it, this champ champ stuff gets out of hand. Why can’t Max just stay in his division and defend his title?

Why can't Khabib stay in his sport and defend his title? I'll take Max moving up over Khabib trying to box Mayweather

Max doesn't have a true number 1 contender at 145 now. It would do more for his legacy to beat Tony and win a (interium) title at 155.

Tony does have a number 1 contender though. (Porier).

I agree that the fight doesn't make sense but I'd like to see it. I don't care for max or Tony so seeing one of them lose would delight me

What do you have against him wanting to test himself? What's so appealing about him staying at 145. 155 is considered the best p4p division and there are a lot of interesting matchups for him there. Boxers move up all the time what's wrong with MMA fighters doing it?

Also the 2 fighters that gave him his only legit losses are at 155 so that's even more motivation.

Agreed, but I hope we do get Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson.

I don’t get it, this champ champ stuff gets out of hand. Why can’t Max just stay in his division and defend his title?
Cancel the fight Dana , it's already predetermined

I agree khabib would be the favorite but max has a hell of a gas tank, foot work and striking skill. Who knows how much more pop he will have at 55.

Lots of guys have looked unbeatable...until they weren't lol.

Im a khabib AND max fan if you cant tell lol.

the thing with max though..is he won't gas...but i think you're right..i'm not sure max will be able to stuff the takedowns for too long..he might...but it's tough to do.

I cant wait.

another 9 months of what if kabob threads...….

I may need to retire from sherdog.

gsp doing the right thing

If Max and Khabib ever fight Max will surprise a lot of people in that fight

If Max and Khabib ever fight Max will surprise a lot of people in that fight
Surprise in what way? With his TDD? No disrespect to Max, he is a great and legit champ, but he was taken down by Conor of all people and no matter how much he has improved since then, the disparity in wrestling skill between him and Khabib is just too great for him to catch up. Sorry, but Khabib takes him down at will and smothers him. This is Max after the fight with Khabib:
generic-vegetarian-pancake.jpg

Because that division is wiped out and 155 is filled with great potential. Huge money fights as well.
Max vs Tony, Khabib, Conor, Pettis, Ragin Al, ...you name it.

Back