Tony Ferguson VS Jeremy Stephens

Thenewguysnm1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was watching Ferguson vs Pettis highlights again and i suddenly thought how would Tony deal with Jeremy if at all. Before you say Jeremy’s a Manlet remember he knocked RDA out COLD and when he knocks people out they don’t fucking move.
Who ya got
<{JustBleed}>
Also obligatory who the fuck is that guy
<FookIsThatGuy><JonesDXSuckIt>

Tony via TKO. It's not like Jeremy can't be KO'd either, smart guy.

Same way he deals with everyone, unmatched pace, relentless pressure, amazing recovery when hurt and forcing them to shoot when hurt. He'd snapdown and darce Stephens after hurting him on the feet.

Great fight.

Remove the indoor sunglasses and I think Ferguson would be too much for him.

<26>
No.

Pretty sure, Stephens is going to finish Zabit, however..

Cucuy would grind his ass up into raw hamburger and d'arce his head clean off.

I was watching Ferguson vs Pettis highlights again and i suddenly thought how would Tony deal with Jeremy if at all. Before you say Jeremy’s a Manlet remember he knocked RDA out COLD and when he knocks people out they don’t fucking move.
Who ya got
<{JustBleed}>
Also obligatory who the fuck is that guy
<FookIsThatGuy><JonesDXSuckIt>
2 words
Ankle pick

Tony might get knocked the fuck out in this fight. Eventually someone who has the power will crack him. He is very hittable. That said i got tony by TKO

Tony always get's wobbled/dropped. When Stephens hits people they don't fucking move. Stephens by KO. Easy money.

Tony always get's wobbled/dropped. When Stephens hits people they don't fucking move. Stephens by KO. Easy money.
They don't move because he extra punches them as hard as he can ala Dan Hendo, but hey I'm not saying he's dirty

Man you must really hate Jeremy Stephens TS. What did he screw your mom or something like Conors?

StephensComeback.jpg

I really like Stephens, but fighting Tony would be suicidal. He would eat a couple punches then proceed to dismember him.

Savage beating by Tony on Stephens. And I like Jeremy...so no thanks.

Tony vs a 5'4 dwarf gatekeeper? GTFOH.

Last edited:
Wouldn't shock me whatsoever if Stephens put Tony out cold.

The last 2 guys Stephens KO'ed haven't even come back to fight yet. He's a gatekeeper for sure and a fringe top 5-10 guy, but the guy does serious damage to people when he lands.

Back