If rumble returned to heavyweight, he would kick Francis butt

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Francis has a chin but so does rumble. Rumble knocked people dead out. Francis only tkos them. Francis is a great guy I respect him alot and even though Zain injured his knee, Francis did a goodjob stuffing and dropping him before hand. Rumble has a more deadly arson. Francis never faced a fighter like Francis. It would make a good stylewise match and I Francis got a better body. Francis is not d.c, okay guys? He doesn't have the cardio or wrestling for the beast

Francis would murder Rumble at this point. Actually, he'd murder any version of Rumble.

Ngannou will hurt him bad. Rumble doesnt even make it to the ring without gassing...
giphy(17).gif

Rumble is a quitter how dare you make this claim.

Stipe couldn't make Ngannou give up over a complete 5 round domination.

Ngannou will see a struggle through til the bitter end. Rumble's heart goes ghost at the first sign of trouble.

Rumble knocks guys out at light heavyweight
He lost to Koscheck ffs
Ngannou knocks guys dead aswell at a higher weight class
Ngannou by knockout

Idk the result but i would watch it.

God no. Rumble’s power is vastly over rated.. he couldn’t even ko arlovski who has a pretty bad chin .. rumble is a ngganou with less power .. both are poor mma fighters which a punchers chance .. but when faced with openonents such as miocic and Cormier who are real fighters = they will lose

Rumble is in the perfect time and place to make a comeback at HW.

The champ DC is about to retire and the division is wide open for him. He could get a title shot very quickly and has a good chance at beating everyone in the top 10.

Rumble power is mainly from his explosiveness/speed. With all those bodybuilding and how bloated/unnatural he is at his current weight, he probably already lost 50% of his speed and not nearly as explosive as he used to be.

So i got ngannou by 1sst round ko

Last edited:
Dunno about the result, all I know is the fight wouldn't last more than 30 seconds.

Rumble is a quitter how dare you make this claim.

Stipe couldn't make Ngannou give up over a complete 5 round domination.

Ngannou will see a struggle through til the bitter end. Rumble's heart goes ghost at the first sign of trouble.
Rumble beats strikers not named vitor

Ngannou via Rumbles blood pressure.

Have you seen Rumble lately, he looks awful, must be on like a gram of deca a day.

God no. Rumble’s power is vastly over rated.. he couldn’t even ko arlovski who has a pretty bad chin .. rumble is a ngganou with less power .. both are poor mma fighters which a punchers chance .. but when faced with openonents such as miocic and Cormier who are real fighters = they will lose
So Alexander Gustaffson, Glover Texeira, and Ryan Bader aren't real fighters? How about Alistair Overeem, Cain Velasquez, and Curtis Blaydes??? Not real fighters guys.

Rumble was, in the past, much faster than any Ngannou we've ever seen. Who knows how Rumble moves these days. If he's still as explosive at 285 then good fucking luck.

Rumble is massively overrated here but so is Ngannou.
At least Rumble used to have more to his game than 2 minutes of stand up although that was a long time ago.

Rumble knocks guys out at light heavyweight
He lost to Koscheck ffs
Ngannou knocks guys dead aswell at a higher weight class
Ngannou by knockout

You're surely having a laugh mentioning the Koscheck fight?

Back