What Time Is The GSP Retirement Presser Today?

Why does a guy with one win and one fight in 6 years need to announce his retirement. We all knew you were done.

Why does a guy with one win and one fight in 6 years need to announce his retirement. We all knew you were done.
My guess is there is something new that makes him unable to fight now. Maybe an injury or something

I don't think GSP announces his retirement when he is already sitting out without fighting. Unless he is tired of being asked when he will fight next and just wants to put a stop to it.

Anyone else feel like its kind of a weird thing? to rent out an entire stadium or whatever, to hold a press conference, for you and just you..........

Dont get me wrong. Hes the WW GOAT, and one of the absolute GOATS in general. If anyone deserves it its him. But its just kind of weird lol. When he could easily just call into ariels show or whatever if he wanted to officially announce it

Atleast it will be more exciting than his snooze fest WW reign.

He ducked Anderson, clear as day lost to Big Rig, and would get flatlined by Woodley. Would also get GSP'd with ease by Askren.

Overrated.. His best win is Bj Penn so that tells you all you need to know about his legacy. lol @ GOAT. Of his era maybe, but he still handpicked match ups, and fought at a time where majority of his opponents were 1 dimensional.

Anyone else feel like its kind of a weird thing? to rent out an entire stadium or whatever, to hold a press conference, for you and just you..........

Dont get me wrong. Hes the WW GOAT, and one of the absolute GOATS in general. If anyone deserves it its him. But its just kind of weird lol. When he could easily just call into ariels show or whatever if he wanted to officially announce it
I suspect the Canadian Press hold him in very high regard. A national star. Like Roger Federer in Switzerland.

I suspect the Canadian Press hold him in very high regard. A national star. Like Roger Federer in Switzerland.

This is the case.in Toronto local news it's one of the major rotating headlines

He ducked Anderson, clear as day lost to Big Rig, and would get flatlined by Woodley. Would also get GSP'd with ease by Askren.

Overrated.. His best win is Bj Penn so that tells you all you need to know about his legacy. lol @ GOAT. Of his era maybe, but he still handpicked match ups, and fought at a time where majority of his opponents were 1 dimensional.
Insert gonefullretard.gif

I'm actually waiting for a bombshell unless he already announced his retirement this will be jis retirement.either he's super egotistical and can't just announce his retirement on twitter or something else is up...

He's already been out of the game forever i don't see why he would need a presser to announce his retirement tbh. Hopefully it's not some unfortunate news thats causing him to quit the sport etc but judging how slow he looked (albiet ina great win) against bisping I'd say he's one fight removed from a horrible maiming. He might be the only GOAT candidate not to get annihilated post prime

I look forward to you inevitable ban.

Insert gonefullretard.gif

You can't even make a case for him.

Hate to break it to you bro but GSP's resume is nothing special at all. Please tell me his greatest wins? All of his wins would be middle of the pack fighters by today's standards.

Idk how you can be considered the GOAT in MMA when you are not a killer. You need to be a lethal human being to even be in the discussion as the greatest martial artist.

He was the greatest neutralizer in MMA history. That's it. He is not the greatest mixed martial artist.

I look forward to you inevitable ban.

For what? Because I don't believe he is GOAT? Everyone is supposed to conform because it's a popular opinion? Why can't I have my opinion and discuss why I don't think he is the GOAT?

If people want to make that claim I will dispute it. I won't call for their ban because I'm not a little baby about shit. I'm just talking MMA. While GSP is great, and good at what he did, he is not the best.

For what? Because I don't believe he is GOAT? Everyone is supposed to conform because it's a popular opinion? Why can't I have my opinion and discuss why I don't think he is the GOAT?

If people want to make that claim I will dispute it. I won't call for their ban because I'm not a little baby about shit. I'm just talking MMA. While GSP is great, and good at what he did, he is not the best.
I didn’t call for your ban, and TS was asking for a time, not a dispute.

Tyron relax. He's just asking what time it's on. No one is asking you to conform. In fact no one even asked for an opinion, but thanks for taking the liberty.

Could the presser be more boring than some of his wins?

So has anyone actually answered the question in the OP?

Back