Why is Randy never mentioned as a Double Champ

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Randy Couture was the first multi-division champ and yet nobody mentions his accomplishments?

From Wikipedia-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Couture

Because he’s badass enough.....and then there was the whole Handy video. Let’s just say he gets respect lol.

Because he isnt really talked about at all. He retired many yrs ago,and has become known for...
Something else.

I think to be champ champ you have to be the sitting champion and win a title in another division. He never did that. Otherwise he and BJ would qualify.

He's been Snake wrangling as of late...people musta forgot about Randy's badassness

Handy was 100x fighter most are today. Sad state we have. It's like old school rap vs new. Real vs snitch and bitches like 6ix9ine

UFC sucks.

Randys fights always had a special feel, especially when he walked out smiling. I don't really know why he doesn't get talked about anymore, probably because it was so long ago now a lot of new fans don't even know him, and he never had a really big win streak. Watching machida kick his tooth out of his head was devastating, you can literally see the tooth flying

Randys fights always had a special feel, especially when he walked out smiling. I don't really know why he doesn't get talked about anymore, probably because it was so long ago now a lot of new fans don't even know him, and he never had a really big win streak. Watching machida kick his tooth out of his head was devastating, you can literally see the tooth flying
Let’s help them remember

You haven't seen "the video" yet have you...
We don't speak of Handy anymore

<{clintugh}>

He never had 2 belts at the same time. Yeah DC, Nunes, Bader are all Champ Champs but they'll never be Champ champ champ champ champ Floyd Mayweather

Because majority of Sherdoggers are Conor fans and don’t know anything about MMA past 2016. Couture means nothing to them.

Because even though none of the champ champs have defended both concurrently, they are supposed to be champs of both divisions at the same time for at least a day I guess.

He never had 2 belts at the same time. Yeah DC, Nunes, Bader are all Champ Champs but they'll never be Champ champ champ champ champ Floyd Mayweather
Floyd lol. Home boy ducked everyone good/prime in his 134 belt sport.

I dont even consider him top 10 and a very bad influence on modern fighting

He was in those Goat talks years ago but people got short memories and just remember him off a loss. A lot of his wins didn't age well since most folks just fight finder the record. He was the first guy to break Gonzaga after his Cro Cop win. Came out of retirement and took the belt from Timmy
He was always the superman and age didn't matter until it suddenly did. I did respect him for trying to secure the Fedor fight even though it probably messed up his career a bit. I think folks are spoiled nowadays with the big name fights. I remember back then number 1 sometimes will never fight number 2 for many years.

It's funny that people here give Jones a hard time for steroids but look at Randy there, especially against Vitor. All those guys were juiced to the gills.
Of course they were, and still are. If you think Yoel Romero is not on some olympic next level shit then you are fucking retarded. He is the most notorious cheater of all time and yet people just parade him around and love him.

If you hate Jones because he hit a pregnant lady with his car and ran away, I understand that I get it, but if you hate him coz of steroids you're an idiot. The UFC was built on the back of steroids.

Who needs affirmation when they got Jo video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back