It seems obvious Who Colin fights next

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tony vs Max = winner of which faces the winner of Cowboy vs Conor

Obvious trajectory set by the UFC.

So, who you have In Conor vs the winner of Tony vs Max?

He should just straight up be fighting Tony now, of course the UFC would never want that even though Tony is still calling Conor out.

Screw that. Max vs Tony, winner fights Khabib in November..

Tony vs Max = winner of which faces the winner of Cowboy vs Conor

Obvious trajectory set by the UFC.

So, who you have In Conor vs the winner of Tony vs Max?

lol at looking past Cowboy he'll tap Conor out faster than Khabeeeb did

Colin McGregory will lose to anyone in the top 5.

Conor's been a part-timer since he got that Floyd money

No way he should be fighting hungry elites like Max or El Cucuy

No but he is definitely a better grappler then Connie.
Perhaps

but thus far, in recent memory, only Nate Diaz and Khabib were able to submit Conor..both levels above Cowboy and also after wearing him out(or in the case of Nate, wearing himself out)

As far as I know, only non grapplers believe conor can't gapple. Those who know acknowledge that he has quite good defence

he's a reasonable brown belt.

All that said, considering many believe Conor's jiu jitsu to be nonexistent..their ability to produce proper analysis is nonexistent.

So far on suredawg we have:

Colin
Connie
Conrad
Canner

am i missing any?

Conor's been a part-timer since he got that Floyd money

No way he should be fighting hungry elites like Max or El Cucuy
therein lies the question

nobody really knows where Conor stands at the moment.

He might be done, on his last legs. Or maybe he did find his confidence again. The next fight will be telling.

Perhaps

but thus far, in recent memory, only Nate Diaz and Khabib were able to submit Conor..both levels above Cowboy and also after wearing him out(or in the case of Nate, wearing himself out)

As far as I know, only non grapplers believe conor can't gapple. Those who know acknowledge that he has quite good defence

he's a reasonable brown belt.

All that said, considering many believe Conor's jiu jitsu to be nonexistent..their ability to produce proper analysis is nonexistent.
I did Judo most of my life.
Grappled plenty with BJJ guys with and without a GI.

Conor is not a brown belt level by any means UNLESS you are talking about “MMA BJJ” brown level where you get a belt because you win a fight.

I did Judo most of my life.
Grappled plenty with BJJ guys with and without a GI.

Conor is not a brown belt level by any means UNLESS you are talking about “MMA BJJ” brown level where you get a belt because you win a fight.
Trained jiu jitsu for 10 years myself.

Yes, Conor Is around Brown belt level. That would be absolutely fair. Not to mention he actually holds the rank, even prior to training with a Marcelo Garcia Black belt for 4 years. Not that I even expect you to know who that Is, given the level of retardation I've seen you post In the past.

You believe Conor can't even grapple, how can you possibly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously?

I've watched his positioning. I've watched his escapes, I've watched his defense, his general flow. It's an appropriate rank and I believe many within the jiu jitsu community would agree. Including myself.

Training Judo doesn't mean you understand my man, particularly In this context. In fact, It's more likely to make you think you know more than you do.

Train some BJJ for a year or two, acknowledge you know nothing then come back to me.

Let me set this straight by the way, It's not that I'm trying to defend Conor. But rather, POOR jiu jitsu analysis from obviously biased individuals.

Last edited:
Back