No chance for GSP beating khabib

Vincentsky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
On paper in GPS’s prime would be hard to bet against him, but the more I think about it the more I realize khabib begging for a fight because he probably understands GSP at this stage of his career will not be able to keep up with his pace and forward aggression. I can see GSP keeping him away for a round or 2 but in the later rounds I see GSP fading and khabib staying fresh and out scoring him.

I'm sure if there's one man Khabib wouldn't be mad with losing to, it'd be GSP

i didnt even read your post because you just said GSP has "no chance" vs a 55er

come on man. GSP has a chance vs any man 170 and under

i didnt even read your post because you just said GSP has "no chance" vs a 55er

come on man. GSP has a chance vs any man 170 and under
yeah it's a tougher fight for khabib than ferguson imo, but i'd still favor the eagle over george. hes just too old now. prime gsp is way different though

It's too close to call.

GSP has a good reach advantage and striking but Khabib has better grappling and youth on his side.

I think GSP would edge a close decision.

On paper in GPS’s prime would be hard to bet against him, but the more I think about it the more I realize khabib begging for a fight because he probably understands GSP at this stage of his career will not be able to keep up with his pace and forward aggression. I can see GSP keeping him away for a round or 2 but in the later rounds I see GSP fading and khabib staying fresh and out scoring him.
GSP wins at any age

George could absolutely beat kabob, he has all the tools to beat him, you don't know neither when you need to go to piss, take a diaper.

Dec 11 2018.
I get it.
Khabibs the new thing and therefore the GOAT.

This is the cycle of Sherdog.

Dec 11 2018.
I get it.
Khabibs the new thing and therefore the GOAT.

This is the cycle of Sherdog.
Never said goat. In fact would be a hard fight to bet on. But older GSP may not be able able to keep up in the later rounds against a prime undefeated champion who only lost a round.

And regarding the joining sherdog date- since you joined GSP has only beat 3 fighters in boring decisions, lost to Hendricks which caused his retirement and beat a handpicked Bisping.

I doubt either man could hold the other down and implement their normal gnp game. GSP is a master strategist and should win on the feet.

There’s NFW this fight happens with title implications after GSP reneged on the MW title defense clause.

He made his bed with that one.

Back