Tony has refused the offer, calls out Conor again..

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score

I think it's the Holloway fight

--------------------------------

Last edited:
didnt you say you will quit.
Thats a cop out!

Wow.

Is the UFC GSP and Khabib going to backdoor Tony?

I hope not but I also said if there was one fight where I’d even be remotely ok with the worthy number 1 getting screwed over it would be for Khabib vs GSP. But that always came with the proviso that Tony would be getting McGregor as a money fight in compensation.

Nice pink belt you deserve it
<Lmaoo>

Good, as much as I want to see this fight, I'm not sure this is the time for it. Max has contenders at 145, and Tony is undoubtedly next in line, and deserves NOTHING LESS than a title shot at this point.

I'd welcome the fight, just not now. I agree with Tony's reasoning if he's not high on this fight, no point in ruining the work both these monsters have put in just so Khabib can chase match ups outside his division.

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to turn down fights.

Holloway/Ferguson is an incredible fight on paper. Easily FOTY material.

Booking the fight now would be one of the dumbest decisions of the WME era, and that’s saying something after the idiotic decisions that have been made so far.

He deserves a true title shot. all those fake interim belt are worth shit and he's not getting younger.

Khabib should be stripped 100% and the title hand delivered to tony. This is number one bullshit what they are doing to their best fucking fighter under 205lbs.

This is why I am not a fan of the interim thing... Just like Colby, didn't lose the belt in a fight so should be the top contender... But I couldn't see him turning down a Max Super Fight...

Ferguson's ducking Holloway..
<seedat>

In all serious, I wouldn't be surprised to see him sit out until Khabib's back. Wouldn't blame him..

Good, as much as I want to see this fight, I'm not sure this is the time for it. Max has contenders at 145, and Tony is undoubtedly next in line, and deserves NOTHING LESS than a title shot at this point.

I'd welcome the fight, just not now. I agree with Tony's reasoning if he's not high on this fight, no point in ruining the work both these monsters have put in just so Khabib can chase match ups outside his division.
holloway has contenders? aldo is going to kill the last one in the form of volkanovski

Clearly talking about money

Dude is 35 years old, has one of the greatest win streaks of all time and is literally poor as fuck. If he loses his next fight he will probably have to go work construction or something like that after his career. Dude deserves a couple of millions for what he has accomplished

Conor should really man up and take this fight.

Cerrone makes no sense.

Last edited:
Strip Tony of the interim title then offer him another Interim title fight, yeah ok

I wouldn't blame Tony if he told them to go pound salt.

Khabib should be stripped 100% and the title hand delivered to tony. This is number one bullshit what they are doing to their best fucking fighter under 205lbs.

Do you know the whole story?

I don’t think anyone does. Maybe calm down a bit, as there has not been a SINGLE fight announcement for Khabib or Tony.

Fuck me knee jerk Nick.

DownrightHideousJumpingbean-small.gif

Back