Hourly well-being check for SonnyQC!

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sonny we love you man! In light of the recent GSP news, check in every hour here so we know you're ok.

Bro hug!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
hes drunk now, probably somewhere on a coach with 2 other dudes and his hand on one of their inner thighs looking suspect as hell

hes drunk now, probably somewhere on a coach with 2 other dudes and his hand on one of their inner thighs looking suspect as hell

That's why I'm worried. He's definitely got beer goggles by now and I don't want him to go out and start groping every bald, well built 30something year old dude in Quebec

Last edited:
I think he may do something crazy. Like kidnap GSP and only bring him back if Dana agrees to make the fight.

will be even worse when khabib whoops his boy

Between GSP fans (like myself) and Cain fans the system is overwhelmed. Scotty would be saying "The crystals can't hold out much longer-r-r-r, Captain!"

will be even worse when khabib whoops his boy
I'd love to account bet you that GSP would beat khabib.

I'd take that bet in a heartbeat. I am positive GSP beats a lesser fighter than fighters he's already beaten and khabib is just that.

He's still running from Tony with his tail between his legs, getting suspended on purpose to avoid the beat down that assclown will receive.

I'd love to account bet you that GSP would beat khabib.

I'd take that bet in a heartbeat. I am positive GSP beats a lesser fighter than fighters he's already beaten and khabib is just that.

He's still running from Tony with his tail between his legs, getting suspended on purpose to avoid the beat down that assclown will receive.
no reason to account bet. also who has GSP fought that is better than khabib? also GSP is old and washed up. and yes, khabib is suspended to not fight ferguson......

no reason to account bet. also who has GSP fought that is better than khabib? also GSP is old and washed up. and yes, khabib is suspended to not fight ferguson......
GSP old and washed up can still probably tool Khabib.

Back