GSP will retire tomorrow the GREATEST OF ALL TIME

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have to laugh at people still saying Jones. In any other sport, if you're caught using PEDs you lose your status like the cheater you are. In MMA, for some reason we still look at steroid cheats in a positive light, I have no idea why. But enough about Jones...

GSP
- 2 division champion
- 9 title defences
- avenged ALL his losses in brutal fashion, Lennox Lewis style
- never failed a drug test
- never disgraced/shamed the sport with scumbag behaviour in our out of the cage
-truly embodied the "martial arts" spirit.
-always carried himself with class, never felt the need to play a cheesy character or put on an act.

That, my friends, is TRUE Goat material.

This news better change!

With all the chatter right now, it's an indication of his popularity.

UFC/WME would be dumb to pass up Khabib, Conor, or any money fight.

Tomorrow, I'll watch the press conference, and I won't blink!

Armbared by Hughes.
Knocked out by a WW midget.
Greased vs BJ in the 1st fight.
Lost to Hendricks then retired after dodging enhanced testing.

Lance Armstrong of MMA.

n6x3pt.png

They're his accomplishments, not yours. Quit living through him. He doesn't even know or care that you exist.

I have to laugh at people still saying Jones. In any other sport, if you're caught using PEDs you lose your status like the cheater you are. In MMA, for some reason we still look at steroid cheats in a positive light, I have no idea why. But enough about Jones...

GSP
- 2 division champion
- 9 title defences
- never disgraced/shamed the sport with scumbag behaviour in our out of the cage
-always carried himself with class, never felt the need to play a cheesy character or put on an act.

Sadly, he will never be on the level of Jones, Fedor and Silva. Also DC.

But he's one of the all time greats and will be missed.

GSP beat Johnny twice.

Johnny tapped and lost by decision in ONE FIGHT

Armbared by Hughes.

Lance Armstrong of MMA.

n6x3pt.png

Armbared by Hughes.

Lance Armstrong of MMA.

n6x3pt.png
He greased in the 2nd penn fight.

Armbared by Hughes.

Lance Armstrong of MMA.

n6x3pt.png

He wasn't knocked out. He got caught behind the ear and covered up.
The grease thing is funny
Hendricks could have gone either way. You posting media people means nothing. Especially when they show 48-47. And did you really want a PED user as the champion? He pushed for enhanced testing. He quit because the UFC was a joke letting roiders and PED users fight so he retired. After White was humiliated by GSP the UFC decided to add enhanced testing.

GSP
- 2 division champion
- 9 title defences

The people who put asterisk next to the names of athlethes in other sports are a joke who are mocked especially the ones in baseball. In MMA the fans are sophisticated and care whether PED's that might have been taken by accident made a difference not some puritan morality test.

GSP
-came out of retirement to win one fight and get an accoloade that takes one fight to win.
-his ninth one was BS and Jones has 8 and 11 lineal.
-Jones don't got no losses to avenge son.
-Jones never disgraced the sport with scumbag behavior in our out of the cage, he got in a car accident while doing normal rich 20 something dumb activities but he did stop an armed robbery. GSP shamed the sport by retiring after a controversial loss and then trying to put an asterisk next to it with.
-Why this is such an unambiguous term. I say that trying to ignore what happened in the cage because you don't like someone doesn't embody the martial arts spirit. I'm liberal af and people always used to bitch to me about participation trophies but y'all out here given out your participation championship belts and participation GOAT titles. This is madness. If you disagree with a decision fine you think the judges were wrong about who WON, you don't get to turn undisputed losers into winners cause the winner is a "scumbag".
-decided to act like Floyd Mayweather the moment he got knocked out by a reality TV star. Next time he almost got knocked out he ran into retirement until the former sterotypical gatekeeper won the belt at 185. Dude almost knocked him out too.

NO...
he will be NO 2

GOAT Is STILL.....FEDOR EMELIANENKO

He’s up there for sure. Respect to a legend.

He's the goat.
However, I wish we got to see him fight one more time. That's just the selfish fan in me;)

I believe he is the greatest champion, all things considered, in UFC history.

GSP
- 2 division champion
- 9 title defences

<mma4>

Back