Banned
Reaction score
By not dicking down your boy Khabib

All you cans should be thanking GSP for not wanting to kill the Khabib hype

I want Khabib to lose tbh
So he’s not doing me a favour
I hope he drops some bombshells in the presser

C3eWNIH.png

there is no way GSP would be currently favored to beat Khabib at 155 or 160...

there is no way GSP would be currently favored to beat Khabib at 155 or 160...
I think their odds would be equal, if not slightly in favor of GSP tbh.

Most people i've read so far believe GSP wins.

I want Khabib to lose tbh
So he’s not doing me a favour
I hope he drops some bombshells in the presser

Not if it means GSP wins and gets a third title.

tenor.gif

I think their odds would be equal, if not slightly in favor for GSP tbh.
equal? okay maybe i can understand that, but in favor for GSP? how? have you seen his fight against bisping? he didn't look very good, and that was at 185. 155 would be even worse for george.
Most people i've read so far believe GSP wins.
GSP is worshipped on this forum.

IMO he is the GOAT, but to say a 37 year old GSP would be favored to beat the most dominant and undefeated champion in a division he's never fought in? just unreasonable/delusional.

Last edited:
equal? okay maybe i can understand that, but in favor for GSP? how? have you seen his fight against bisping? he didn't look very good, and that was at 170. 155 would be even worse for george.

IMO he is the GOAT, but to say a 37 year old GSP would be favored to beat the most dominant and undefeated champion in a division he's never fought in? just unreasonable/delusional.
Haha i'd love to see the odds of that fight. GSP wouldn't be coming as an underdog for sure. Unless he really looked like shit going down to 160-155.

Using the Bisping fight as a measuring stick is completely stupid. He was 4 years away at the time and carried a ton of extra weight making him slow. He finished Bisping ffs. Did you expect him to come in and knock him out without facing any challenges of any sort? Lol

Khabib so far has never faced anyone close to GSP's caliber, even at this point in GSP's career. You wouldn't even be able to name me one decent wrestler that Khabib has faced.

So no, saying GSP could even be a slight favor is not being delusional in the slightlest.

GSP would easily dispell the illusion of ''greatness'' that has been created for Khabib. Very brave of Khabib for wanting this fight, but I gotta think that it's his mouthpiece Ali Abdelaziz kinda forcing him into campaigning for this fight. If Khabib was smart he would go for the easiest fight in the division that'll draw the most PPV-points, that obviously being Conor McGregor.

Not interested in the lame excuses we'd hear if GSP beat him anyways. I want to see Holloway wreck Khabib.

equal? okay maybe i can understand that, but in favor for GSP? how? have you seen his fight against bisping? he didn't look very good, and that was at 170. 155 would be even worse for george.

He would be favoured by the bettors and if you don’t understand that, my man. You aren’t in tune with the mma betting public.

Weren’t there odds released before?

I think a lot of guys never watched GSP fight before Bisping. Many people thought he had no chance against Bisping. People expected him to get killed and instead looked half decent for being away that long and won. If that GSP shows up with the skills and smarts he has he dismantels Khabib. He'll be much lighter and faster but still have the power.

By not dicking down your boy Khabib

All you cans should be thanking GSP for not wanting to kill the Khabib hype
TRUE!!!!
and the UFC KNOWS he will WIN and vacate!!!
Their in a FUCKED UP position, they want that PPvV, but it wont be on their termas and DANa cant love with that...

why do you dislike Khabib so much?
Just something about him tbh, something seems doggy imo same with fedor though to a less extent
Maybe I just dislike him in comparison to the other top Lightweights. The only other one I dislike is probably AL and that’s because he thought he beat Khabib

Back