Jon Jones 2019 prediction

GetSmoked

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who's his next opponent after he beats Anthony Smith? He's already planned to fight three times this year.

My prediction and you can come back to this thread next year and call me the real mystic.

He will win against Anthony Smith on 2nd of March.

He fights the winner of Jan Blachowicz and Thiago Santos in June and wins.

He fights the winner of Dominick Reyes and Volkan Oezdemir in October and wins.

There is a possibility he could potentially fight Daniel Cormier at HW. A trilogy and a super fight? Dana White is drooling for that fight.

I'd be happy if he could fight the urge to use steroids, again.

You kids can't form a proper discussion but just derailing my thread. Contribute or GTFO

Who's his next opponent after he beats Anthony Smith? He's already planned to fight three times this year.

My prediction and you can come back to this thread next year and call me the real mystic.

He will win against Anthony Smith on 2nd of March.

He fights the winner of Jan Blachowicz and Thiago Santos in June and wins.

He fights the winner of Dominick Reyes and Volkan Oezdemir in October and wins.

There is a possibility he could potentially fight Daniel Cormier at HW. A trilogy and a super fight? Dana White is drooling for that fight.

Only difference is I think Reyes needs another fight to get a title shot and that is when they should either get the DC trilogy over with. Not that Reyes isn't ready but he needs time for his hype train to develop.

Volkan shouldn't get a shot for beating Reyes either, Volkan's a new opponent for Jones but Smith also finished him and he's the guy DC had the easiest time with during his fake reign. Makes more sense to do Gus trilogy than Vokan cause Gus was injured in the second fight and at least there's the chance of an exciting fight. Think Jones would ragdoll Volkan to be honest. Think Volkan is the gatekeeper. Maybe Volkan v Gus if Volkan wins? If Volkan can beat Gus fine.

Half a dozen more failed drug tests, and the 3 dozen excuses surrounding them of why he's "innocent."

Only difference is I think Reyes needs another fight to get a title shot and that is when they should either get the DC trilogy over with. Not that Reyes isn't ready but he needs time for his hype train to develop.

Volkan shouldn't get a shot for beating Reyes either, Volkan's a new opponent for Jones but Smith also finished him and he's the guy DC had the easiest time with during his fake reign. Makes more sense to do Gus trilogy than Vokan cause Gus was injured in the second fight and at least there's the chance of an exciting fight. Think Jones would ragdoll Volkan to be honest. Think Volkan is the gatekeeper. Maybe Volkan v Gus if Volkan wins? If Volkan can beat Gus fine.

After Jon Jones smokes Anthony Smith. His next opponent is most likely Thiago Santos after he beats Jan Blachowicz.

Dominick Reyes is most likely going to win against Volkan. He has a hype built around him and we know Jon Jones doesn't like that floating around his division. He will try to destroy it. If Jon Jones beats Thiago Santos and doesn't fight DC at HW. I think Dominick Reyes will be next in line.

tumblr_pmd8vdljbe1rofocqo1_250.gif

After Jon Jones smokes Anthony Smith. His next opponent is most likely Thiago Santos after he beats Jan Blachowicz.

Dominick Reyes is most likely going to win against Volkan. He has a hype built around him and we know Jon Jones doesn't like that floating around his division. He will try to destroy it. If Jon Jones beats Thiago Santos and doesn't fight DC at HW. I think Dominick Reyes will be next in line.

I think if they did DC after Santos before Reyes would make sense to let the hype build. While Sherdog wants to see Reyes v Jones, too most casuals, LHW is cleaned out and should give time for that one to build. Time benefits Reyes here IMO. I don't want to see a superfight hope Jones stands his ground and never goes to HW. Yeah if Reyes doesn't beat Volkan it's time to focus on Rakic or Walker. If Reyes is a serious threat to Jones, he should beat Volkan easily.

Half a dozen more failed drug tests, and the 3 dozen excuses surrounding them of why he's "innocent."
Admit to taking an over the counter supplement that just recently got added to the banned list and get and 18m suspension. Test positive for roids several times and it's "there is no evidence he took anything else since he first tested positive. It's just randomly pulsing in his system and will coninue to do so for the foreseeable future".

Back