Joe Rogan Reveals Scariest Fighter in UFC History

Who is/was the scariest fighter in UFC history?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ufc218-f4ee5e8d-869c-4d1d-b611-17355809176e.jpg

“He’s so big, dude! He’s so big and so dangerous. He’s incredible. Cain is one of the best of all time; that’s how good Ngannou is. This is the scariest guy I’ve ever seen.

“I’m telling you, dude, if that guy keeps learning, and it seems like he had a weird spot, but you know what I really like about that weird spot that he got into?” He was honest about it. He said, ‘I carried over fear from my last fight.’ A guy that can look at himself that honestly...”

“Francis is the scariest of all time. The thing about Francis is, he’s learning at this really rapid rate when you look at a guy that’s only been doing it for how many years now? 100 percent training, he’s been fighting for maybe five years. I think five years from the time he learned martial arts. Dude, he’s a movie character.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/2/...s-ngannou-cain-velasquez-ko-heavyweight-fight

---

Who is/was the scariest fighter in UFC history during their prime?

Last edited:
its gotta be rumble. he might not be the scariest from a super bad ass fighters perspective but that man can do it all lol. Great wrestling he can ko you with any shot. Super fast super strong. Iron chin.

Francis is scary but i dont think hes as scary as rumble P4P

Francis has nothing on ubereem.

Shut up joe

The guy who most recently had a big win and is bigger than Joe is who Joe is going to verbally blow.

Yoel Romero destroys people and their careers. Rob beat him twice and ended up with a broken hand, broken knee and had to get emergency surgery for a hernia.

Bader wanted to no part of AJ, he shot in from a mile away and got KO'd in like 13 seconds, garbage.

Yoel Romero destroys people and their careers. Rob beat him twice and ended up with a broken hand, broken knee and had to get emergency surgery for a hernia.

Yoel P4P is up there. Ill go with rumble just because hes a good big man. You know how hte saying goes a good big man is better than a good small man... P4P though yoel is super scary also lol

its gotta be rumble. he might not be the scariest from a super bad ass fighters perspective but that man can do it all lol. Great wrestling he can ko you with any shot. Super fast super strong. Iron chin.

Agreed!

He had people obviously scared at 205 and just few could handle the pressure of potentially getting smashed at any moment. Not the best fighter but Rumble was a scary mofo for sure.

Edit: Having GSP in the list and no Lawler is a joke tbh. I

lol thats funny. id bet they are about the same weight right now

Anderson Silva. They even struggled to find opponents for him a weightclass up. His knees ruined people.

Agreed!

He had people obviously scared at 205 and just few could handle the pressure of potentially getting smashed at any moment. Not the best fighter but Rumble was a scary mofo for sure.

Edit: Having GSP in the list and no Lawler is a joke tbh. I

fuck yeah lawler is probably the scariest at 170 of all time. fucking badass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back