So let me get this straight...

Thenewguysnm1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The champ is sitting for over a year because his friends got in a fight after the fight.
The number one ranked is fighting a unranked Featherweight
The number 2 is fighting the number 9
The number 3 isn’t fighting in general
The number 4 is pissed the number 3 isn’t fighting the number 5 wants a unranked Russian
Whilst 6 and 7 are fighting which is good
The number 8 is now fucking off to welterweight to fight the former number one ranked and current number 4 ranked in what could be a title eliminator.
The number 9 is fighting number 2
Whilst the number 10 ranked hasn’t fought at LW in three years
Where did it all go wrong at lightweight, what a clusterfuck.
How would you fix it and imagine if George got his hands on this division.

The champ is sitting for over a year because his friends got in a fight after the fight.
The number one ranked is fighting a unranked Featherweight
The number 2 is fighting the number 9
The number 3 isn’t fighting in general
The number 4 is pissed the number 3 isn’t fighting the number 5 wants a unranked Russian
Whilst 6 and 7 are fighting which is good
The number 8 is now fucking off to welterweight to fight the former number one ranked and current number 4 ranked in what could be a title eliminator.
The number 9 is fighting number 2
Whilst the number 10 ranked hasn’t fought at LW in three years
Where did it all go wrong at lightweight, what a clusterfuck.
How would you fix it and imagine if George got his hands on this division.

GSP can't fck this much more imo

source.gif

Is this a riddle?

so you have a problem with the FW champ moving up even though hes on a huge win streak? Whats wrong with him getting a crack in the weight class up. IMO hes cleaned his Divison out at the moment.

volkanovski and zabit both need AT LEAST another win. who else should max fight?

this is also going to be a fucking war so i dont see the isssue

If Tony beats Max, he's the greatest LW ever.

If Max beats Tony, he's the best 145er ever imo.

how dare you calling me straight

UFC is a business and their rankings mean nothing

that said, i think it makes 0 sense for max holloway to fight tony ferg; he has 0 meaningful fights at 155 and couldn't even make the weight last time

also disappointed in khabib for turning into a hypocritical version of conor

If Tony beats Max, he's the greatest LW ever.

If Max beats Tony, he's the best 145er ever imo.

thats a bit much right? I love tony but how does him beating max make him the best LW ever? I see that being true on the flip side but thats because tony has laid waste to other top FWs. Tony needs to knock off a few top dogs before he can get the goat LW status.

thats a bit much right? I love tony but how does him beating max make him the best LW ever? I see that being true on the flip side but thats because tony has laid waste to other top FWs. Tony needs to knock off a few top dogs before he can get the goat LW status.

Because of the calibre of opponents he has beaten, his winstreak in the UFC and Max is arguably the best FW ever now.

Because of the calibre of opponents he has beaten, his winstreak in the UFC and Max is arguably the best FW ever now.

I think he IS. I agree 100%

i had issue with the Tony part. He has to beat some more top dogs and former champs ( i know he beat RDA) but to be the goat he needs to beat khabib honestly. you cant be the best 55er and not even beat the current undefeated champ

Fuck LW anyway.

All the real hardcore fans know FW is where it's at.

so you have a problem with the FW champ moving up even though hes on a huge win streak? Whats wrong with him getting a crack in the weight class up. IMO hes cleaned his Divison out at the moment.

volkanovski and zabit both need AT LEAST another win. who else should max fight?

this is also going to be a fucking war so i dont see the isssue
I love the max vs Tony fight but feel for Dustin
I also have a soft spot for Edgar who I hoped fought max

How does max beating a lightweight at lightweight effect his featherweight career? That’s like me saying McGregor is the greatest featherweight as he beat Diaz and Eddie

I love the max vs Tony fight but feel for Dustin
I also have a soft spot for Edgar who I hoped fought max

ah shit thats a legit answer lol i forgot about frankie! damn that did kinda bum me out and im a max fan.
Dustin just needs to win one more fight and he will be good. I think hes being just a tad bit whiny

I think he IS. I agree 100%

i had issue with the Tony part. He has to beat some more top dogs and former champs ( i know he beat RDA) but to be the goat he needs to beat khabib honestly. you cant be the best 55er and not even beat the current undefeated champ

But for the moment, he would be right?

Khabib/Tony will cement the number 1 and 2 LWs ever.

UFC is a business and their rankings mean nothing

that said, i think it makes 0 sense for max holloway to fight tony ferg; he has 0 meaningful fights at 155 and couldn't even make the weight last time

also disappointed in khabib for turning into a hypocritical version of conor

Yup, it will be very interesting to see whether a featherweight can make lightweight

But for the moment, he would be right?

Khabib/Tony will cement the number 1 and 2 LWs ever.

not exactly because i think if tony wins his still not the goat 55er. I think Khabib, then BJ, then tony in that case

ah shit thats a legit answer lol i forgot about frankie! damn that did kinda bum me out and im a max fan.
Dustin just needs to win one more fight and he will be good. I think hes being just a tad bit whiny
I believe they promised him a TS post Eddie but he took the big Diaz fight, he feel lied to though nothing an extra 200k won’t fix.
Edgar vs Holloway is my dream match a FW atm, as good as max is he hasn’t faced a wrestler like Frankie and I would like to see how he deals with it, if he wins I’d put him a little closer to Aldo I’m Goat talks

Back