Why havent we heard anything else about Cains Knee?

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I havent seen anyone report on him being injured or anything. The medical suspensions went out and nothing, nothing on his social media or anything. I literally cant find anything about his knee. How serious is the injury? It sure seems odd that we havent got an update and everyone is saying he blew his knee out.

He would have been carried off on a stretcher if he "blew" his knee apart

He probably tweaked it and is now fine. He had to say it was his knee because he got TKO'd from a soft uppercut. He was embarrassed.

Super slomo was the hardest puncher at HW cleanly landing a short uppercut directly to his chin, which at the same exact time made Cain go limp.

There was no slip or magical freak knee injury, he got clipped by the fuckin predator and got finished.

Super slomo was the hardest puncher at HW cleanly landing a short uppercut directly to his chin, which at the same exact time made Cain go limp.

There was no slip or magical freak knee injury, he got clipped by the fuckin predator and got finished.

yeah I kind of agree. the scream tho, he had the look of pain so thats the one thing holding me back.

yeah I kind of agree. the scream tho, he had the look of pain so thats the one thing holding me back.
Flash KO where he went limp and hurt some stuff in his knee. Happens all the time in MMA where a guy gets hit and limps for a fraction of a second. Guys scream when they get leg locked and come out with no injuries.

Its the shots you dont see coming.

Im suprised that in all threads nobody mentions Crocop vs. Gonzaga. Now that was a messed up knee due to the KO. Cain's injury isnt near the level of that. I wanted to post the gif but i just cant...
100(58).gif

The medical suspensions just said 180 days. Seems the AZ commission doesn't release details. And almost half of the card got 180 days, including Casey and Calvillo. So not sure these suspensions really indicate the seriousness of the injury.

Because it's pretty much every other day for

images

Velasquez.

His nutella patellas aren't even news anymore.

He would have been carried off on a stretcher if he "blew" his knee apart

Not true. Adrenaline is a mutherfucker i tore 2 ligaments in my knee in a bjj comp and had a match after it. That afternoon though i couldnt walk

Knee is BS excuse, he came in to the fight healthy. Maybe if he had better footwork or was a bit lighter on the knees he'd have evaded those punches without falling apart like the tin man.

I havent seen anyone report on him being injured or anything. The medical suspensions went out and nothing, nothing on his social media or anything. I literally cant find anything about his knee. How serious is the injury? It sure seems odd that we havent got an update and everyone is saying he blew his knee out.

He got the standard 180 days medical suspension or has to be cleared by the doctor to return earlier.

Because getting knocked out generally does not effect your knee

his knee buckled, but probably nothing tore like ACL or whatever

so no suspension im assuming. Cain did right with his post-fight interview, guaranteeing at least 1 more fight
we will see if his body holds up, or if he needs to retire

Guys often hurt their limbs from falling down when KOd. It is probably nothing serious. Cain is just worried, since he has hurt it before.

I am more worried about the concussion. At the pressconference he didn’t even remember being KOd. The punch was so hard, it looked like he was lifted off the ground. Probably why he is suspended.

When you compare bodies, Cain looks as though he never worked out during his two years away while Ngannou looks like he lives in a gym. Cain was pale, muscle-less, flabby and frail looking next to Ngannou.

Back