I Will always love you....

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He's the reason I follow MMA since 06'.
It will Never be the same from now on...

IMG_20181108_212514.png
IMG_20181108_212500.png
IMG_20181108_212441.png

Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg
IMG_20190220_111917.jpg

Can't Cope with the News ...

Went for a Beer for lunch,
Might take the rest of the Day off.

It’s just sports entertainment brah. Don’t take it too hard. He doesn’t even know you exist.

Im a big GSP fan for a long time..but this is some stan shit.

He's the reason I follow MMA since 06'.
It will Never be the same from now on...

View attachment 528365
View attachment 528367
View attachment 528369

View attachment 528371
View attachment 528373

Can't Cope with the News ...

Went for a Beer for lunch,
Might take the rest of the Day off.

i like GSP too, but it kind of will be the same lol. He was either out of mma for his own reasons, or hurt A LOT. so overall its still gonna feel the same to me. It wont be the same as 2013 but its already not 2013.

sorry for your loss though.. watching your true favorites retire is something only combat sports fans have to really deal with. In other sports you still rep the team. In Combat sports its almost like a death lol

it's been the same since the last five years
except for 1 fight

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m getting into Metro Exodus and life is good here

View attachment 528383

Thankfully the female bartender is cute...

I enjoy the conversations with the hottie at the Nova Cannabis store. We talk about all the different strains and blends. She talks about experiences on the different weeds. You just know that she’s talking about sex sometimes just below the surface.

She’s like a sexy flirty wine sommelier, but weed is her expertise. In fact I’m going out to see her very shortly. I wonder which treats she will entice me into today?

Edit. GSP is the GOAT on my list. I’ll miss him fighting forever, but he was away for four years. It had alot of time to work itself into reality. I’m very grateful he came back under such adverse conditions to accomplish an amazing feat. Now he can walk away again on his terms with his head held high.

I’ll smoke a spliff and drink a beer to the Great GSP when I get home.

Last edited:
Back