GSP >> Woodley

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Credits to BoD 2.0

Quote:
GSP's training partners both embarassed the man. And you think he would've had a shot against the goat?

It deserved a separate thread;

NIrX.gif

S42PJdR.gif

Gsp hasn’t fought Nate or Rory
I personally always thought Rory would beat him
Anyway Woodley is in his prime now, the fact GSP is refusing to fight him only adds to his legacy
George also got beat by Serra and Hughes

Wish they would've fought tbh...

Yes because fights from five and seven years ago are relevant today.

Resume wise it's not really close. GSP is WW GOAT.

Gsp hasn’t fought Nate or Rory
I personally always thought Rory would beat him
Anyway Woodley is in his prime now, the fact GSP is refusing to fight him only adds to his legacy
George also got beat by Serra and Hughes

Surprise surprise.

giphy.gif

I've got Weidman over AS at MW with the 3 defenses cause he won. Woodley's got four and they are probably worse defenses too. That being said at what point is the conversation serious? Woodley's at four defenses and if he'd beaten GSP or was impressive enough which he hasn't been no problem calling Woodley the WW GOAT. GSP's ninth defense also was one most people thought he lost.

Styles make fights. Well rounded fighters like Hendricks and Woodley, who have both wrestling and striking give GSP problems. Because they don't have a weakness that can be exploited like most of GSP's opponents.

Credits to BoD 2.0

Quote:
GSP's training partners both embarassed the man. And you think he would've had a shot against the goat?

It deserved a separate thread;

NIrX.gif

S42PJdR.gif
People who though Woodley would have beaten him are clueless.

90% of GSPs wins are over wrestlers with power punches. Just another walk in the park for the Greatest of All Time.

Long live GSP!

ufc-gsp-georges-st-pierre-3ohjV7smwpMIBR9rBS

Woodley 10 outa 10 times
Crack is wack guys

And khabib wins 10 out of 10 times stay off the drugs guys

So if it would be so easy for him, why doesn't GSP fight Woodley and get the strap back? I mean, if it's just that easy.

ill never say GSP isnt the WW goat, and probably the all time goat.

I do think woodley has a good shot at beating him though

Prime for prime twood would have killed him. No doubt gsp has had the better career.

Back