Kelvin would've crush GSP

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fast and heavy hands, great takedown defense (Woodley and Jacare were forced to stand and trade), unlimited gas tank and decent grappling. GSP struggled with Hendricks, and Gastelum have everything that Hendricks had + more. Unfortunately he wasn't around in GSP era

he is a tought fight for sure. lets not get carried away with GSP getting crushed though lol. Thats disrespectful. If a fighter has a way to lose gsp is very good at finding it. I would actually take GSP by UD. Im a big kelvin fan i just think GSP out smarts him

Nah bro,

GSP would treat him like a cheap whore - going in dry with no eye contact.

Last edited:
Id say it'd be quite even now, but with prime GSP, Id say 50-45 GSP. He has the best timing on TDs, and when Kelvin is on his back, he'll be a fish outta water, that combo'd with the jab of GSP, just means a long night for Kelvin.

So funny when kids make posts about fighters they never saw compete in their prime.

Compare how quickly and easily Kelvin destroyed Bisping to GSP’s sustained effort.

Of course he would
GSP was a regular welterweight
Gastelum has missed weight by 10 pounds

Fast and heavy hands, great takedown defense (Woodley and Jacare were forced to stand and trade), unlimited gas tank and decent grappling. GSP struggled with Hendricks, and Gastelum have everything that Hendricks had + more. Unfortunately he wasn't around in GSP era
Hendericks had more power and was a better wrestler. Gas got taken down by Jacare. I don't think that would happen to prime Hendricks

I an still picking GSP, I am not sold on Gastelum yet. Nobody talks about Kelvin in the GOAT conversation yet that I have heard of. GSP by UD.

So funny when kids make posts about fighters they never saw compete in their prime.
Exactly. GSP faced so many great fighters at the heights of their careers. Prime GSP vs Kelvin would be no different.

Prime GSP would jab his face off and secure enough takedowns for the win.

Prime Hendricks would also beat Kelvin. Don't get him confused with the washed up Hendricks that left.

Who exactly has Kelvin destroyed that would even prompt you to make this thread? A guy that was submitted by Weidman would beat GSP? lol

<DontBelieve1>

Kelvin would of man handled Matt Hughes as well right? Where do they come up with this stuff.

GSP really must be one of the GOTS, since he seems to be the gold standard for fighter X would beat fighter Y. Like, what not Kevin would destroy BJ or Kaor?

Back