A reminder from El Cucuy

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

Where you at Divabib?
images

"champ shit" these days = become champ, call out a boxer and then sit on yer arse for a year or two.

He needs to try his luck with Conor again. Call him out, remind him there's no one more deserving of a title shot than him (Tony) and the fastest way back to the championship is going through him, not Cowboy or anyone else.

Maybe i would like him but he is too annoying.

Khabib will crumble him like Jehovah Witness crumbles his invitation to military recruitment

Seems a bit pointless with Khabib not even half way through his ban, he hasn't done a video so it's definitely going to be a 9 and not a 6 month one.
That's without assuming he pisses about until November.

He needs to try his luck with Conor again. Call him out, remind him there's no one more deserving of a title shot than him (Tony) and the fastest way back to the championship is going through him, not Cowboy or anyone else.
As if Cowboy would get a TS after beating Conor?? He'd prolly be a lil higher up in the rankings.

Fuck all these guys...

Take the MEN in the top 5 today who are willing to fight and MAKE THEM FIGHT.

Forget the rest, they can sort themselves out after Ramadan or whatever...

I wanna see top guys fight.

Put them on the schedule, pay them, Give them a plastic belt if that will seduce them into the cage... As long as they fucking fight for my entertainment.

Boxing is becoming interesting to me again recently mostly cos of the Wilder v fury rivalry but I can't overlook the part played by those tits either
Zombie fury was crazy !!! Lol thought he died

Back