Adensaya = Conor

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really like the guy, but soon I will start to cheer against him, since he is becoming Dana's kid.

It is not possible to get a title shot in such a deep division by defeating a 43 yo guy.

People should boycott this fight.

I really like the guy, but soon I will start to cheer against him, since he is becoming Dana's kid.

It is not possible to get a title shot in such a deep division by defeating a 43 yo guy.

Israel is on his way to becoming a Goat

Interims aren't real titles

Izzy vs Kelvin makes sense given that Kelvin got the shot off a weak 2-win streak that included
  • a 50:50 split
  • the defeat of a guy who had been concussed and choked out only 3 weeks earlier

Nobody cares about what's "fair" we just want to see people beat each other up. You are an insult to your avatar and should feel ashamed.

<{nope}>

If he gets a title shot, that'd once again fuck up the division but the blame is on Dana.

If he wins the title and stays to defend, then he's more respectable than Conor.

TBH I think he's better.

Conor's just a boxer. Israel's striking game is much more diverse, and his cardio and heart look a lot better.

People are still pretending like Conor had an easy ride to the top? Goodness. He had to beat Aldo, Mendes, Poirier, Holloway, Alvarez, etc. to get to where he is at today.

Kelvin better not try to Paul Daley Adesanya.

The moment you start that wrestling shit you lose all street cred. The streets lose respect for you. In the streets, you're basically looked down on worse than a snitch if you start With that wrestling shit.

If you want to prove you're better you beat someone at their own game. That's why people break up fights once they start doing all that hugging shit and start wrestling. They stand it back up. Even though it's an all out fight, the one that initiates the wrestling might get jumped if they keep doing that shit and get the upper hand. Nobody respects it.

The streets got Izzy's back. He represent the street. Kelvin better not disrespect the streets by wrestling. That's why Paul Daley ain't allowed in the hood no more. He got the hood pass revoked last week, now it's enter at your own risk for him. Real talk.

Nobody cares about what's "fair" we just want to see people beat each other up. You are an insult to your avatar and should feel ashamed.

<{nope}>

But when it came to Conor, suddenly everyone cared about the sanctity of titles, and divisions, etc.

<{nope}>
at least i have a cool avatar, yours is shite

Bitches gonna bitch..the UFC is giving us great fights right now and you are complaining for what exactly??? You sound dumber than dumb. Of all the undeserved titleshots im UFC history, THIS is the ONE we should boycott????

Last edited by a moderator:
Bitches gonna bitch..the UFC is giving us great fights right now and you are complaining for what exactly??? You sound dumber than dumb. Of all the undeserved titleshots im UFC history, THIS is the ONE we should boycott????
i cannot believe how stupid you can be, do people like you really exist? :))))) i would like to meet you, at least i would have a circus show

Last edited by a moderator:
Who else in the division deserves a interim title fight against the #1 contender?
Not yoel
Not Jacare
Not Costa
Not weidman
Mousasi is gone
Luke is at 205
Machida is gone

If he doesn't deserve it, who does?

Back