Media Felder gives ESPN interview with collasped lung.

Felder is a savage. He has some of the most brutal finishes in the LW division and is tough as nails.

I want to see Felder vs Lee next

Big Irish dragon goes up against Kevin Lee and gives him another gigantic black eye

Crazy how he went from this to a goddamn savage

The Just Bleed god is very pleased with the offerings of Paul Felder

a true disciple

<{JustBleed}>

The term 'collapsed lung' is a bit deceiving.

Collapsed lung (pneumothorax)

A collapsed lung occurs when air escapes from the lung. The air then fills the space outside of the lung, between the lung and chest wall. This buildup of air puts pressure on the lung, so it cannot expand as much as it normally does when you take a breath.

The medical name of this condition is pneumothorax.

Causes
Collapsed lung can be caused by an injury to the lung. Injuries can include a gunshot or knife wound to the chest, rib fracture, or certain medical procedures.

In some cases, a collapsed lung is caused by air blisters (blebs) that break open, sending air into the space around the lung. This can result from air pressure changes such as when scuba diving or traveling to a high altitude.

Tall, thin people and smokers are more at risk for a collapsed lung.

Lung diseases can also increase the chance of getting a collapsed lung. These include:

In some cases, a collapsed lung occurs without any cause. This is called a spontaneous collapsed lung.

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000087.htm

I liked his style before, but after the fight/post-fight interview/and now this I think I’m a fan for life.

Shit, didn’t even pick him to beat Vick. Glad I was wrong though!

dass.gif

Mad respect to do any kinda interview with any kind of injury after a fight.
Wont see me talking shit about this dragon.

The term 'collapsed lung' is a bit deceiving.

Collapsed lung (pneumothorax)

A collapsed lung occurs when air escapes from the lung. The air then fills the space outside of the lung, between the lung and chest wall. This buildup of air puts pressure on the lung, so it cannot expand as much as it normally does when you take a breath.

The medical name of this condition is pneumothorax.

Causes
Collapsed lung can be caused by an injury to the lung. Injuries can include a gunshot or knife wound to the chest, rib fracture, or certain medical procedures.

In some cases, a collapsed lung is caused by air blisters (blebs) that break open, sending air into the space around the lung. This can result from air pressure changes such as when scuba diving or traveling to a high altitude.

Tall, thin people and smokers are more at risk for a collapsed lung.

Lung diseases can also increase the chance of getting a collapsed lung. These include:

In some cases, a collapsed lung occurs without any cause. This is called a spontaneous collapsed lung.

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000087.htm
thank you...

He walked the walk in my eyes. Good commentary kind of Cruz esque, very very smart and good fight IQ. He brought it 100%

I’m not picking against him that’s for sure.

Dudes just simply a warrior.

I got a collapsed lung from asthma. Almost died

I love Paul and he’s the man, but as someone who has had a collapsed lung and spent a month in the hospital after surgeries, I can assure you he does not have a collapsed lung in this video.

So he got hurt and still won. Sounds like something other fighters could try to emulate so we wouldn't have to hear from their whiny, excuse-making fans.

I love Paul and he’s the man, but as someone who has had a collapsed lung and spent a month in the hospital after surgeries, I can assure you he does not have a collapsed lung in this video.
For what its worth I think it was diagnosed a partial collapsed lung. I have no experience with anything like that though so you probably right

Back