Cain might still be able to come back

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I agree his knee will probably never be a 100% but we all remember Shogun going from being completely out of form due to knee injuries and managing to come back to win the title. I think cain might be able to do the same if he takes care of recovering properly.

Also inb4 francisdroppingcain.gif

Is it the same knee he actually had surgery on though?

is there any proof he even has a knee injury?

either way i said before the fight..he could get KTFO quick and still not be done. That was just a bad match up. I expect cain to be back for sure.

Cain v. Camozzi 2021

cain-velasquez-shoulder-surgery.jpg

Don't know.

A knee injury stops him from training and being the cardio beast that he is.

Cain’s done with. Besides physically, imagine the mental circus of being out for 2 years just to return and get injured in a minute?

giphy.gif

Huge fan of Cain him and Liddel are my favourite fighters all time but there's no way back at this point.

He's had 3 fights in the past 6 YEARS... since the Junior trilogy

The man spends more time on the shelf than a can of tomato paste in a homemade bomb shelter

Shogun isnt a wrestler.

Shogun was a muay thai guy with knee injuries. Couldnt use kicks, knees or his famed soccer kicks and stomps. Despite this he still came back with a good kicking game to win the title. After that he got injured again and stopped kicking.

He’s way too injury prone and that fight was incredibly disappointing because he was out for so long and it was a main event. It would be great to see him in his old form, but that’s highly unlikely at this point

Cain needs a better matchup when he grts back. What bothers me is that he signed to fight the most dangerous ko man at hw after years of sitting out. What did he expect to happen?

ya he might come back in a couple of years

He clearly lands an uppercut but appears to try to clinch and falls from the knee buckle. Who care either way he lost. Also the wrestling the ref is even questionable because he was going for Francis' leg then the ref slid in as Cain was trying to bring his own arm to his chest.

FantasticPinkGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Back