What if it had been Cain vs Stipe, instead?

SpongeJoshSquareCheck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would the result had varied? You know DC would have been much more active in training Cain due to how much he dislikes Stipe. Maybe that could have made Cain more competitive. Also would it have earned Stipe a TS if he had taken that fight?

Stipe probably wins via being the superior boxer

I see Stipe landing a brutal one / two on him in the first. He's take advantage of that wild shit Cain threw early!

Be similar to Stipe vs JDS 2.

Who knows? This is essentially a philosophical question.

No. DC needs to fight Stipe again to prove a point.

Cain look underwhelming as fuck so it's very reasonable to assume that Stipe KO's him.

Then Stipe would have unanimous support for the DC rematch and Ngannou would be looking for a fight against Volkov or something

then maybe Stipe wouldn't be looking like an idle and broken record all over social media.

DK

I'd like to see Cain would steamroll him but Stipe packs one hell of a punch. He could put Cain or Cain could do the same thing he did to Big Foot to Stipe.

I don't know how this fight plays out.

Cain look underwhelming as fuck so it's very reasonable to assume that Stipe KO's him.

Then Stipe would have unanimous support for the DC rematch and Ngannou would be looking for a fight against Volkov or something
Exactly. Arguably Ngannous now ahead of Stipe for the next title shot. Wish Stipe had taken this fight instead of becoming a twitter warrior salty about not getting an immediate rematch

Cain could do the same thing he did to Big Foot to Stipe.
Bigfoot? FFS
giphy.gif

Cain throws big right hands. He could def KTFO Stipe who has always walked into punches.

But it could also be Stipe who hurts Cain on the feet with his 1-2 spam shots....

The excuses would have been the same.

"Cain's chin failed him. Stipe didn't do shit."

Stipe knocks him out.
Not taking anything away from Ngannous performance. But Cain is shot, if his body can’t handle the rigors of competition he shouldn’t be fighting.
Stipe has better wrestling and sharper hands. He takes out Cain.

Stipe would have knocked Cain out.

Back