*In a Askren + Zabit parlay, who's the weakest link?*

Both untested and beatable

They're both up against tough tests though.

Lawler over Askren is the weaker link.

Zabit is a proven showstopper with 4 UFC wins in a row. Askren is a wild card.

That's a dangerous parlay bossman

I think your Askren bet is more shaky honestly

Jeremy packs power but has struggled with taller, more technical strikers in the past (especially guys who like to kick as well). Plus Zabit is the infinitely superior grappler (both in wrestling and on the ground) and Jeremy doesn't have elite TDD or a great ground game

Lawler has (or had) great TDD with elite scrambling ability and he's the far superior striker so I think it will be a tough test for Ben. Good value on Lawler at +240 imo

Zabit is too old man
I wouldn’t bet him, Jeremy has the fight experience AND youth on his side

I wouldn't bet on either of those fights, they both seem close to 50/50.

I would search for another parlay.Betting against Askren?? That’s a parlay wrecker right there.He for sure can get ko’d.But he isn’t fighting a prime Lawler.Against a Russian that has good striking and wrestling?Yes Stephens is tough and dangerous but not consistent.This weekend i mist a great chance for Kongo Sterling Ngannou parlay eats me up inside.

For upsets, I’d say Stephens pulls it off before Ben.

Bens wrestling is solid... but Robbie hits hard and lets be real... askren has beaten nobodies. His wrestling is 100% legit. But if Robbie can have decent TDD, his striking is light years ahead of Ben. This isn’t a Conor khabib comparison.... bens striking is aboustely atrocious. Watch some of his fight videos. It’s like he doesn’t belong in there at all. That being said, I want Ben to win for 1) seeing Dana get frustrated
2) he’s enjoyable to listen to (smart and witty)
3) if he and Tyron both win , danas head implodes.

I just have a feeling Stephens is gonna knock zabit out cold. I feel it

Hoping lawler knocks Ben out

Back