Did you guys know Wonderboy...

ChumpyKiwi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Has a twitch channel? It's called wonderboyfaith. He plays only call of duty blackout it seems. Also his streaming equipment is sub par. You guys know of any other fighters besides Mighty Mouse that play video games on twitch?

Stipe Miocic plays COD Blackout regularly, Suga Sean plays Fortnite, Joe Giannetti(released from UFC) plays Apex Legends, Fortnite and Mark Hunt was commentating a professional CS GO game last month

Playing video games at 36...? Never married.. I call that escapism.

I'm surprised more don't do it.
There has to be a lot of down time when you're an MMA fighter and they could cash in on their 'celebrity' status via Twitch to bump up their fighter pay.

Stipe Miocic plays COD Blackout regularly, Suga Sean plays Fortnite, Joe Giannetti(released from UFC) plays Apex Legends, Fortnite and Mark Hunt was commentating a professional CS GO game last month
Mark Hunt commentating an esports game? Lol I never would have thought

Didn’t Rampage do this a little while back?

Playing video games at 36...? Never married.. I call that escapism.

I play Video games, I have a baby daughter, a mortage house and I am 36....

on the there hand, I do not watch TV ... other than 5 mins of news and if the TV is on in the background....I switch to Seinfeld ... I do not stream....

"escapism" eeeh ...

is 30 something years old and needs a new nickname.

yes i did know that

I hear he just sits there for 25 minutes at a time staring at his opponent.

I'm surprised more don't do it.
There has to be a lot of down time when you're an MMA fighter and they could cash in on their 'celebrity' status via Twitch to bump up their fighter pay.

Any popular UFC fighter could easily make 100K+ a year on YouTube if they posted regularly and had good content.

Fighters on twitch get barely any viewers. I see mighty mouse PEAK at like 300 viewers, which is chump change compared to someone like Shroud or Ninja with an average of like 50k viewers.

Got a link to the mark hunt thing?

Also I’m pretty sure Whittaker plays fallout 76 on his channel and Rampage does rainbow six siege.

Fighters on twitch get barely any viewers. I see mighty mouse PEAK at like 300 viewers, which is chump change compared to someone like Shroud or Ninja with an average of like 50k viewers.
Yeah I checked out one of his streams. He has like 300k followers but nobody watches

Thank god I found a girl that loves gaming. Although my competitive days are declining with age (24).

Gaming is the future though, suck it grandpas.

Back