Can Cheyanne "The Warrior Princess" Vlismas become a UFC star?

DanDragon Machi

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What do you think about her fight skills and potential? A short compilation

She's only 22 yr, has very good looks and it's very fun to watch

I got impressed with her agressiviness and speed here

Made MMA debut at 22... then at 21 had a record of 9-6-1. Got the Erick Silva thing going on... could be the next hot prospect by 20....

If she can fight, yes.

If she’s a Rachel Ostavitch level talent, then no because there’s 100k girls hotter on Instagram

What do you think about her fight skills and potential? A short compilation

She's only 22 yr, has very good looks and it's very fun to watch

I got impressed with her agressiviness and speed here

If she's only 22 then for sure. Lots of time to develop.

She has a Kindergarten teacher look to her..... Something doesn't add up

If she can fight, yes.

If she’s a Rachel Ostavitch level talent, then no because there’s 100k girls hotter on Instagram

Fuck Instagram. Just go to the local grocery store. And if they have a cart full of food you know they can cook.

She has a lot of growing to do in the sport, but has potential.

She barely scraped by in her last fight, then had to pull out of her EFC title fight due to injury or illness. She's rematching the girl she barely beat in her next fight, for the EFC title.

She has a lot of growing to do in the sport, but has potential.

She barely scraped by in her last fight, then had to pull out of her EFC title fight due to injury or illness. She's rematching the girl she barely beat in her next fight, for the EFC title.

What's her fight's feature that you think that deserves attention? She seems prety strong and fast to me, with some good punch for her size

Are we really making hype threads about unsigned 2-1 fighters with no previous credentials?

Back