Ngannou vs. JDS

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Two of the Hardest Hitters in Heavyweight History

Ngannou (13-3) vs. JDS (20-5)

How does this likely matchup end? (JDS -245, Lewis +195)

If JDS manages to fight and beat Ngannou in a striking war, he should get a statue at the performance center.

Fireworks for sure but Ngannou is an absolute unit and hits harder than anyone I've seen in MMA

JDS may be the better striker; but his chin has deteriorated, he’s a little smaller than before, maybe a little slower, and the book on how to beat him is out there. I would have to go with Francis via KO.

Caïn was my Boy,
So, I'll be rooting for JDS

Bam Bam almost had JDS, at this stage I would say left hook from Francis gets the Ko end of round 1.

I think Ngannou is more athletic with more power, and faster. Prime for prime before Cain beat downs, I still might favour Ngannou, being bigger and faster and more explosive, but that would be an insane fight.

But now, JDS isn't what he used to be. Make this fight if you don't like JDS if what I think

Why oh why.

Why do you want Junior to die.

Two of the Hardest Hitters in Heavyweight History

Ngannou (13-3) vs. JDS (20-5)

How does this likely matchup end? (JDS -245, Lewis +195)
JDS doesn't hit hard anymore his powers been gone for years. However he's a good mma boxer so if he isn't ko'ed he wins this on rounds easy. Good matchup tho.

Unfortunately JDS took tons of damage against Cain and he has not been the same since.
Yes he has won some fights but watching him now you get the impression that he will get KOd at any moment.

I wouldn't want to see them matched up until a title fight. They are the two best contenders right now and a fight between them would be hyped, but in a title fight. There aren't many other contenders at HW aside those two. Stipe is but he just lost to the champ and doesn't want to fight.

Prime JDS was a more skilled version of Francis.

Those Cain wars seemed to have taken a lot out of him. He’s still a top 10 guy but it’s a winnable fight for Francis.

2011 JDS vs 2019 Ngannou would be dope, today Ngannou probably by KO. I got strong feeling that Ngannou get the belt in this year or early next year, because he's not even in his prime yet.
I don't want only one scenario when Reem beats Volkov and gets somehow rematch with Ngannou, it's scary for me.

JDS lost a lot of power since USADA and his chin isn't the same, he would try to point fight and get murdered with brutal uppercut.

Back