Is Anik legit mentally disadvantaged?

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I ain't no hater of Cain but to call him "the greatest HW in MMA history" TWICE... I mean, really?

Cain is great and all but one doesn't even need to refer to Fedor and his run in Pride or Werdum and his list of the whoiswho of HW history all of whom he finished... that's not the point and people will say Fedor and Werdum both have more and worse losses than Cain.

The point is Cain has 14 fucking wins in his career! 14 ffs!

Not that a record of 14-2 is bad. But when we talk about GOATs we talk about people who have dominated for an impressive period of time, who put their stamp on their respective division. GSP, Anderson, Jones, Aldo, Fedor (in no particular order).

As I said I don't dislike Cain and enjoyed his dismantling of Browne. But Anik shoul stfu if he really thinks a guy with only 14 wins is greater than a guy like Fedor or a guy who fninished him and has a lot more wins over relevant names in a very long lasting career. Anik is just being disrespectful.

/rant

It was just hype. Maybe it would have been better if he had just said "UFC Heavyweight."

bro he's just hyping him up relax lol

literally 90% of you criticizing or calling anik/cruz retards would be the most cringy and difficult-to-listen to commentators in history lol. anik commentates on how many fights? like 20 or 30+ per month? you are BOUND to make mistakes/say stupid shit, it would be impossible not to.

I ain't no is a double negative which would mean you in fact are

To be in GOAT talks, you gotta have 25 fights minimum

Cruz kept calling things for the wrong fighter and getting his left and right the wrong way around.
Commentators say dumb shit, it's hardly anything new.

Obvious hype is obvious, but you can make a pretty good case for him being the top UFC HW ever. Him or Werdum, as crazy as that is...then Stipe/JDS then Randy. Seems like DC would easily be #1 if he didn't leave the div for Cain

So anik is mentally "disadvantaged" because he has a popular opinion? Are you fucking retarded?

Just a commentator selling fights to casuals..

Is normal..

Anik is a reactionary who makes dumb statements like this all the time. Last year he was calling Stipe the GOAT.

Nobody cares when Goldie or Mauro says shit like that. Give the man a break it's his job.

He is a robot.

I think "he could have been the greatest HW" would fit Cain.

I ain't no hater of Cain but to call him "the greatest HW in MMA history" TWICE... I mean, really?

Cain is great and all but one doesn't even need to refer to Fedor and his run in Pride or Werdum and his list of the whoiswho of HW history all of whom he finished... that's not the point and people will say Fedor and Werdum both have more and worse losses than Cain.

The point is Cain has 14 fucking wins in his career! 14 ffs!

Not that a record of 14-2 is bad. But when we talk about GOATs we talk about people who have dominated for an impressive period of time, who put their stamp on their respective division. GSP, Anderson, Jones, Aldo, Fedor (in no particular order).

As I said I don't dislike Cain and enjoyed his dismantling of Browne. But Anik shoul stfu if he really thinks a guy with only 14 wins is greater than a guy like Fedor or a guy who fninished him and has a lot more wins over relevant names in a very long lasting career. Anik is just being disrespectful.

/rant
word. that title belongs to werdum or fedor. hell id even put cormier over cain at this point

It’s personal preference, personally I think Velasquez is higher on the goat pedestal then Fedor but that’s my personal preference, Obviously the UFC want to push they’re guys as the best so I don’t see what you are shocked

I thought the comment about Felder throwing his right hand like Mike Tyson was a million times worse.

Just got hyped up or his own opinion.

Tho the dude is a robot with no personality maybe it was programed to say that. :D

It's almost like Anik is given a script to read.

C'mon OP, this is weak sauce.

Back