Are the people of Phoenix, Arizona in the United States of America the WORST MMA fans in the world?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just caught up on the UFC card last night. Jesus Christ the amount of boos from the crowd.

Punch? Booooooooooooooooooo!

Kick? Booooooooooooooooooo!

Clinch? Booooooooooooooooooo!

Take down? Booooooooooooooooooo!

KO? Booooooooooooooooooo!

The UFC should never go back to Phoenix. The fighters deserve better and the UFC should host more events where real the fans are.

Were they saying boo or boourns?

It's Arizona, what did you expect?!

They got a few points for doing the wave during the lady fight. Also things got heated during Cain/Ngannou. Not so bad

I muted the crowd during MVP Daley

They weren't trying to hurt or kill anyone and not a single death threat, so no.
Phoenix> São Paulo, Brazil

PhoenixCoyotes4_1024x1024.jpg

There was a lot of impatient booing and also a guy picking his nose and eating his boogers.... So yeah, they should at least be in the conversation.

no, we are great.

it was simply clairvoyance for the main event.

It was almost like they had just witnessed a LHW male being submitted by a 115lb female.

Moved to AZ a few years ago.. And man

Like someone else said in another thread I believe the people are weird and there are either a lot of landscaping Mexicans or hipsters who sort of live in a fantasy world out in the desert.

People seem like they don't have a concern in the world and don't really relate to anyone outside of AZ. I don't know if it's a climate thing or not but I have never met so many sheltered types of people. The only ones I've really liked talking to are transplants from other states like the rust belt (which a lot migrate from) and so forth.

A lot of weirdos, old people, religious folks, Latinos, etc but the women are beautiful.

You ever get your nuts back from that squirrel?

Back