Reaction score
Has Woodley been knocked down, rocked?

Has Usman been knocked down, rocked?

Has Woodley been knocked down, rocked?

Has Usman been knocked down, rocked?
Woodley- yes
tumblr_meeojfTIFX1qfbfqro1_400.gif

Last edited:
Woodley got finished by then-steroid freak Nate Marquardt......and then smacked around by Rory.......Usman is still perfect

Question is hard to gauge at this point, because their level of competition and experience are worlds apart right now.

Woodley has faced everyone over the years, and Usman is an upcoming talent.

I don't know who has more proven chin.I would assume woodley cause hes been around longer against top opposition. I know he was lullaby ed by Marquadt but that was green Woodley in SFORCE.
T-Wood has lunch box size fists for a welter so Marty gets clipped- good night ,he gets to have those lights flashing over his eyes as he gets view of arena ceiling.

Usman got wobbled by Maia.

HorribleCompassionateIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif

Safe to say once he gets cracked by T-Wood, it's the beginning of the end. Woodley's only KO was to a known juicer in the 4th round of a fight he was winning.

I said it once, I'll say it again. Usman is fucked.

There's still time for the rest of Sherdog to catch up.

Question is hard to gauge at this point, because their level of competition and experience are worlds apart right now.

Woodley has faced everyone over the years, and Usman is an upcoming talent.

This all day. Woodley's chin has stood up to much better competition. There's really no discussion to be had on the subject beyond that.

I'd rather have a unproven chin than a proven chin...

Proven chins mean I've been hit...

Back