Cain Conned WME

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wouldnt return until he got a new contract because he knew his body wouldnt last more than a round.

And why were these idiots on the telecast calling him the greatest HW of all time? what?!?

cain has 2 glass knees

first time I want to see cain continue fighting, if it means seeing him lose over and over again due to his knee.

Wouldnt return until he got a new contract because he knew his body wouldnt last more than a round.

And why were these idiots on the telecast calling him the greatest HW of all time? what?!?
They all parrot what Rogan says.

cain has 2 glass knees

first time I want to see cain continue fighting, if it means seeing him lose over and over again due to his knee.
Cain vs Barboza. Book it.

cain has 2 glass knees

His next walkout should be on a wheelchair. Seriously. This knees cannot take much more

cain has 2 glass knees

2 glass knees
2 glass shoulder
1 glass back....

still my boy tho....

Kane conned the WWE

tumblr_nir3rbuSVK1u2zsa5o1_500.gif

sad to say but he looked old and out of shape. Time waits for no man.

time to hang up those gloves champ.....

I dont know man ... as humble as he was after the fact its hard to think he's not a good guy

I don't know how the fuck anyone can think Cain is the GOAT. Dude has literally beaten 3 fighters in the past 8 years. Biggest wins are Lesnar, Bigfoot, JDS, and old ass Nog. Got his ass whooped by Werdum and almost got KOd like 5 times against Cheick Kongo.

Fedor, Miocic, Nog, Werdum, and Cro Cop are all above him.

This thread got made a couple of hours ago TS. LMAO

I don't know how the fuck anyone can think Cain is the GOAT. Dude has literally beaten 3 fighters in the past 8 years. Biggest wins are Lesnar, Bigfoot, JDS, and old ass Nog. Got his ass whooped by Werdum and almost got KOd like 5 times against Cheick Kongo.

Fedor, Miocic, Nog, Werdum, and Cro Cop are all above him.
3 of those guys never held the undisputed ufc title and they’re better than a 2 time champ?
Most defenses
Stipe -3
Cain - 2
Brock- 2 (got mauled by Cain.)
Couture - 2
Sylvia- 2
Arlovski - 2
JDS - 1 (absolutely mauled twice by Cain)
He’s number two at the very least. I’m interpreting Anik’s comment as best “UFC” heavyweight all time. You guys are acting like he’s a bum. His time has passed we all know this. But give the man his due.

There is a precedence to exaggerate among UFC employees
Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-2.24.53-PM.png

Cain would have been a favorite over anyone during a short stretch of his career. That does not make him the GOAT by any means.

Back