It's time for Sherdog to forgive Jonathan

piktogram

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried to go to sleep last night after the Cain fight, but something was disturbing me. I went upstairs from the basement and heated up a ham and cheese hot pocket. While devouring the hot pocket and heating another one up (or three), I realized the hot pocket was a lot like the rumors and speculation surrounding Jonathan.

You see, people are quick to believe sensationalism and hype. They devour them like a delicious hot treats. It's the dopamine rush they get from negativity and for some reason, positivity doesn't cause the same neural response. In a way, we are all eating hot pockets.

Many of us have been led down the wrong path in life. Luckily, Jonathan was not. He used his natural athleticism to become the greatest of all time. During the last 10 years of Jonathan's career, he has had his ups and downs. But who hasn't? Jonathan has never really done anything wrong. Sure he was in an accident, and like any normal scared person, didn't know what to do. He has repented for his sins. He has made other mistakes, but Jonathan has found the light.

Jonathan has found Jesus. Jesus Christ has forgiven him, and he is now a child of God. I encourage each one of you to look at what you've done, and what you've accomplished. Have you ever made any mistakes in life?

He who hath no sins be the first to cast stones.

Jones Bless.

<JonesLaugh>

Solid thread TS. Incoming the haters who watched all of their favorite fighters get mercilessly destroyed by the GOAT

Jon is actively trying to be a better man and champion.

I tried to go to sleep last night after the Cain fight, but something was disturbing me. I went upstairs from the basement and heated up a ham and cheese hot pocket. While devouring the hot pocket and heating another one up (or three), I realized the hot pocket was a lot like the rumors and speculation surrounding Jonathan.

You see, people are quick to believe sensationalism and hype. They devour them like a delicious hot treats. It's the dopamine rush they get from negativity and for some reason, positivity doesn't cause the same neural response. In a way, we are all eating hot pockets.

Many of us have been led down the wrong path in life. Luckily, Jonathan was not. He used his natural athleticism to become the greatest of all time. During the last 10 years of Jonathan's career, he has had his ups and downs. But who hasn't? Jonathan has never really done anything wrong. Sure he was in an accident, and like any normal scared person, didn't know what to do. He has repented for his sins. He has made other mistakes, but Jonathan has found the light.

Jonathan has found Jesus. Jesus Christ has forgiven him, and he is now a child of God. I encourage each one of you to look at what you've done, and what you've accomplished. Have you ever made any mistakes in life?

He who hath no sins be the first to cast stones.

Jones Bless.

<JonesLaugh>
I didn't know Jesus was missing...

Great thread, much needed, spreading the good news of Jon Jones around Sherdog.

10/10

Would read again

NWQ6.gif

Those weren't hot pockets.

They were joints. Big, fat joints.

Which is fine, but definitely puts your experience/theory into a more realistic context.

What I got out of that, is TS is a fat slob that lives in his parents basement.

At least he's man child enough to admit it.

Can we at least get some better trolling around here?

Back