Francis Ngannou vs Rumble Johnson is the fight

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Rumble has came out recently saying with the right price he will return at Heavyweight.

Him vs Ngannou co main to Cormier/Stipe.

Pay Rumble

Make this happen.

First Rumble has to pass USADA testing, and I don't think that's happening anytime soon.

40773268_1925848027709461_2956583666330609834_n.0.jpg

<6>

I don't think there's any way that Cormier/Stipe happens next, but if Rumble does in fact make a return this is definitely the fight I want to see. I just don't see them shelling out the money it would probably take to get Rumble back.

Dude has pretty much come out and said outright that he doesn't like fighting. He seems to be doing fine post-UFC too, so idk if we ever see him again.

Needs that 6 months in the USADA testing pool first I think, looks like we’ll have to be satisfied with him fighting some poor fools bare knuckle for now. Hopefully the UFC pays for Rumbles return.

Francis is the naturally bigger guy. Rumble after his weight lifting probably weighs about 250-255lbs by the look of him but you can tell his current build is more for weight training and not fighting.

Ngannou's chin is very overlooked, it's one of the keys of his success so far. He was getting hit by some heavy shots from Stipe and just walked through it, barely getting tagged. Also took some bombs from french journeyman Cisse early on his career.
Rumble's power is astonishing at LHW, but idk about it at HW. He wasn't able to KO Arlovski, although he dropped him and broke his jaw.
Personally, i feel like Rumble's power won't be so special at HW, so i'd go with Ngannou by KO, but the fact that Johnson can wrestle makes it interesting too.
Needs that 6 months in the USADA testing pool first I think, looks like we’ll have to be satisfied with him fighting some poor fools bare knuckle for now. Hopefully the UFC pays for Rumbles return.
I'm pretty sure Rumble is under contract with UFC and can't compete for BFC, Rumble posted somewhere that he's not fighting for them, they're just doing business with Rumble as a representation person.

Ngannou's chin is very overlooked, it's one of the keys of his success so far. He was getting hit by some heavy shots from Stipe and just walked through it, barely getting tagged. Also took some bombs from french journeyman Cisse early on his career.
Rumble's power is astonishing at LHW, but idk about it at HW. He wasn't able to KO Arlovski, although he dropped him and broke his jaw.
Personally, i feel like Rumble's power won't be so special at HW, so i'd go with Ngannou by KO, but the fact that Johnson can wrestle makes it interesting too.
I'm pretty sure Rumble is under contract with UFC and can't compete for BFC, Rumble posted somewhere that he's not fighting for them, they're just doing business with Rumble as a representation person.

I actually think you are right about Ngannous fantastic chin, however, I do think he was fucked up post fight from those shots. He took some big shots and my gut feeling is, that he was so gun shy next fight vs Lewis because he probs had a week or two of really bad concussion after , I don't think you go super gun shy and don't throw any shots if it is just a gas tank worry, I think he was also worried about getting bombed again. Vs dadbod Cain I think he did not have that fear.

Two natural athletes competing at heavyweight, that is all we can ask for! Please Lord Dana, bless this bout upon us.

I actually think you are right about Ngannous fantastic chin, however, I do think he was fucked up post fight from those shots. He took some big shots and my gut feeling is, that he was so gun shy next fight vs Lewis because he probs had a week or two of really bad concussion after , I don't think you go super gun shy and don't throw any shots if it is just a gas tank worry, I think he was also worried about getting bombed again. Vs dadbod Cain I think he did not have that fear.
I think there are many factors for that loss against Lewis.
His confidence was gone, and a insecure counter striker is pretty much useless. I truly trust him when he says that he was carrying fear from the Stipe fight into that one.
Gas tank worry also a important factor, and finally, Lewis is more defensively sounded on the feet than people give him credit, outside the Volkov fight, he doesn't take that much damage on the feet, because his right hand is always there and it works as a defensive tool very well as Lewis is always down to get his back against the cage and wait for the other guy to engage.
Ngannou clearly doesn't like to lead, or at least didn't liked to, maybe that has changed in recent fights, but not enough material to be sure.

They're letting Costa vs. Romero happen. We're in the wild west now.

I’d watch that. But I won’t hold my breath waiting for Rumble to return. A person could end up like those poor Diaz fans.

It’s best to just move on as if those kinds of fighters are retired. The way I used to think of Cain. Imo he should have stayed retired.

Ngannou kills him

Rumble has came out recently saying with the right price he will return at Heavyweight.

Him vs Ngannou co main to Cormier/Stipe.

Pay Rumble

Make this happen.
There is no part of me that wants to see Anthony Johnson against Daniel Cormier again. Don't put them on the same card. Protect Anthony Johnson as much as you can.

looks like we’ll have to be satisfied with him fighting some poor fools bare knuckle for now. Hopefully the UFC pays for Rumbles return.

He isn't fighting bareknuckle, he's just some sort of ambassador for the org.

Rumble would panic wrestle like he did with Vitor.

Rumble can't even fit inside the arena, have to be open air in a football stadium

Back