Stipe will likely have to rematch Francis instead of getting his rematch with DC

Portland8242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
DC is holding out for Brock and Brock only, I seriously don't think he has any interest in any other fight, regardless of what he says.

So when that gimmick fight is over and done with - and DC retires - there will be a vacant HW title up for grabs. There's only 2 guys who'd make sense fighting for it, and that's Stipe and Francis. I really don't see who else at HW has a claim.

Time for Ngannou to not fight like an idiot and finally KO Stipe. Right your wrongs brother.

Fuck Brock.

There are 3 fights that makes sense.

Stipe rematch
Ngannou
Jones

DC would probably love to tap Francis Ngannou for half a million and ride out on that win honestly.

On the right night Francis might hold gold in the future.

Fuck Brock.

There are 3 fights that makes sense.

Stipe rematch
Ngannou
Jones

It's funny actually. I seriously don't think many fans give 2 shits about Lesnar vs DC. The ones who want it are the UFC, DC and Brock. Everyone else thinks it's fucking stupid and useless. Wouldn't be shocked if it doesn't sell nearly as well as they think it will.

“ No pre fight france trip” ngannou beats stipe everytime

DC would probably love to tap Francis Ngannou for half a million and ride out on that win honestly.

On the right night Francis might hold gold in the future.

DC has never lost to KO dudes, but Ngannou generates power in super short distances and is long enough that he has enough distance to KO DC. I think he loses 7/10 to DC but I hope he still wins. I think he's a nightmare matchup for Jones though.

DC has never lost to a KO dudes, but Ngannou generates power in super short distances and is long enough that he has enough distance to KO DC. I think he loses 7/10 to DC but I hope he still wins. I think he's a nightmare matchup for Jones though.

Francis has this sneaky way of countering that I think might work well against DC. It's like what Cody does, where he just spreads his feet so that unless you're taking some really wide angle on him if he swings it's going to connect even if it's an arm punch. Jones is different to me because Jones doesnt have to pressure like DC to be really effective, he could poke and prod and feint Francis into swinging at air. DC can too, but eventually hes gonna have to gamble to close the distance and hope he doesnt walk or change levels into a power shot

Does brock even want to return? Is it confirmed?

Francis has this sneaky way of countering that I think might work well against DC. It's like what Cody does, where he just spreads his feet so that unless you're taking some really wide angle on him if he swings it's going to connect even if it's an arm punch. Jones is different to me because Jones doesnt have to pressure like DC to be really effective, he could poke and prod and feint Francis into swinging at air. DC can too, but eventually hes gonna have to gamble to close the distance and hope he doesnt walk or change levels into a power shot

Thing is Jones always has a reach advantage to poke and prod, he doesnt against Ngannou. Jones can keep teeping and oblique kicking but Ngannou will take a chance and throw bombs at him, I dont think Jones can eat those for long. I also dont see Jones KOing Ngannou because he ate Stipe boops like its lunch.

And if he clinches with Ngannou, Ngannou has short distance power and he'll land.

Thing is Jones always has a reach advantage to poke and prod, he doesnt against Ngannou. Jones can keep teeping and oblique kicking but Ngannou will take a chance and throw bombs at him, I dont think Jones can eat those for long. I also dont see Jones KOing Ngannou because he ate Stipe boops like its lunch.

And if he clinches with Ngannou, Ngannou has short distance power and he'll land.

Yeah but Jones could just take him down if he came forward. Jones rarely attacks the legs with takedowns, but he can do so effectively when he wants and because he wont be the much taller guy like he sometimes is I feel like level changing as he did against gus would be a very effective strategy

Would love to see it thiugh, since we never got Jones vs Humble Yoga

Yeah but Jones could just take him down if he came forward. Jones rarely attacks the legs with takedowns, but he can do so effectively when he wants and because he wont be the much taller guy like he sometimes is I feel like level changing as he did against gus would be a very effective strategy

Would love to see it thiugh, since we never got Jones vs Humble Yoga

Im counting on Ngannou just being a lot stronger than Jones for the TD threat. I dont remember Jones having a strong blast double in the open space but im sure has one. I just want to see Rumble Jones, Ngannou/Jones, let me see Jones prove he's the GOAT again and again.

I get your point but it seems cruel. He soundly beat him once. Why make him to it again?

DC has never lost to KO dudes, but Ngannou generates power in super short distances and is long enough that he has enough distance to KO DC. I think he loses 7/10 to DC but I hope he still wins. I think he's a nightmare matchup for Jones though.

Jon Jones rapes Ngannou and I say this as one of the biggest Jon Jones haters.

lets be real, this is ngannous biggest advantage:
environmentally-friendly-steroids.png

Fuck the stupid "Brock fight" nobody wants to see it besides WWE fans

A lot of better guys DC can fight and real contenders at that

well stipe should have taken a fight since he lost and quit being so damn entitled.

Back