Fedor has as many KO’s as Cain has wins

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
When Jon Anik said Cain was the best HW of all time I almost cried from laughter. Dude is 14-3 and beat up all UFC hype jobs. Fedor’s resume is undeniable. 38-6, 14 KO’s, 15 subs. Almost 20 years of fights across different organizations and various opponents in numerous countries. Never afraid to fight anyone. I’d understand if Cain had at least 20 fights. But to say someone with 17 fights is better than Fedor is fucking stupid. Cain will never reach what Fedor has accomplished. Idgaf about any of that UFC hype job bs!

I could knock out 14 Joe Blow’s at the bar but that doesnt make me the goat. I get what you mean though.

When Jon Anik said Cain was the best HW of all time I almost cried from laughter. Dude is 14-3 and beat up all UFC hype jobs. Fedor’s resume is undeniable. 38-6, 14 KO’s, 15 subs. Almost 20 years of fights across different organizations and various opponents in numerous countries. Never afraid to fight anyone. I’d understand if Cain had at least 20 fights. But to say someone with 17 fights is better than Fedor is fucking stupid. Cain will never reach what Fedor has accomplished. Idgaf about any of that UFC hype job bs!

It's not how many you beat, it's who you beat. Cain destroyed prime JDS twice like it was nothing.

Fedor also got KO'd by a Middleweight and got destroyed by a HW that Cain destroyed twice lol

Fedor also got KO'd by a Middleweight and got destroyed by a HW that Cain destroyed twice lol
You know I was going to retort, but somehow Fedor on Ice wasn't even as pathetic as Cain was last night.
I feel sorry for your loss.

It's not how many you beat, it's who you beat. Cain destroyed prime JDS twice like it was nothing.
Prime JDS lmao

Who the fuck is that? Am I supposed to believe he’s better than anyone Fedor beat because the UFC said so?

let it go people.

one fighter had a decade of dominance

the other a decade of injurys

Fedor is 8-1 against UFC HW Champs.

Cain has 17 fucking fights total......Seriously, stop comparing Cain to Fedor. The mans body broke down after 17 fights, Fedor has like 50 and lost 6 times.

Prime JDS lmao

Who the fuck is that? Am I supposed to believe he’s better than anyone Fedor beat because the UFC said so?

JDS is the guy who beat:

Werdum
Stipe
Cain
Roy Nelson
Mark Hunt
Frank Mir
Shane Carwin
Ben Rothwell
Cro Cop

Easily one of the greatest HW's of all time. Who did Fedor beat that makes it so ridiculous to claim anyone is better than him? 225 pound Cro Cop in a very close match? Minotauro? Seriously, who is so absolutely amazing incomparable, that puts Fedor so above everyone else?I can't think of anyone. Or is it simply the number of wins he has on his record? May i remind you that a huge percentage of those wins are against guys who are far from great?

Also got KTFO once like it was nothing.

Not by a past prime MW. By one of the greatest HW's ever, and then destroyed him for 10 rounds, showing accidents happen in MMA.

Travis Fulton has more KO's than Fedor has fights.

Fulton GOAT confirmed

Not by a past prime MW. By one of the greatest HW's ever, and then destroyed him for 10 rounds, showing accidents happen in MMA.
Werdum destroying Cain for the entire match was no accident.

Accidents happen to Cain, but not Fedor. What a ridiculous argument. Fedor was 223 lbs and Hendo was 206. Stop the MW bullshit. Rumble Johnson was a WW at one point.

Accidents happen to Cain, but not Fedor. What a ridiculous argument. Fedor was 223 lbs and Hendo was 206. Stop the MW bullshit. Rumble Johnson was a WW at one point.

So he got knocked out by a past prime small LHW? That makes it a little bit better, right?

You shouldn't have accidents against guys who are 20 pounds lighter than you, and also older. Especially when you aren't coming off a serious injury. Cain was legitimately injured and then avenged his loss. A loss against a top HW in his prime, not against a past prime MW/LHW.

Plus, how many accidents has Fedor had? Fedor lost three times in a row. With Cain at least we know for a fact that he had serious health issues. What's Fedor's excuse? Oh, let me guess: "He was past prime". The difference here is that the only evidence you have for him being past prime is him losing, because you were super convinced the dude was untouchable. Cain's body is objectively fucked. It's not a theory, it's a fact. There's a factual reason for him not to be able to perform at his best. So yeah, that makes his losses a little less career damaging than Fedor. Fedor lost multiple times. Some of those times were against smaller/past prime/mediocre fighters. At least Cain lost to top dogs in their prime. Fedor has losses against guys that A: were never really top dogs B: were pretty much past their prime. Cain has none of those.

Fedor crushed cans and his best win is Frank Mir. Apart from that meh.

Cain fans are pathetic lol

It's not Fedor's fault Cain trains at American Kneewrecking Academy.

Back