Ngannou vs Stipe 2 is the logical title bout

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ngannou vs Stipe 2 is the logical title bout.

DC should defend asap so those two guys can challenge each other.

How is it logical if neither of them are champs?

Cormier probably won’t fight until July. After that idk if he’ll even still be the champ. Last I heard this may not be his last fight. I assume you expect Cormier to retire as the champion.

But I could see the UFC somehow trying to sidestep Stipe so Ngannou can get another shot at the belt. Dana obviously wanted Ngannou as the champ. I’m sure they’ll make it happen by hook or by crook.

Stipe vs Ngannou 2 probably goes the same way as the first one.

Stipe is in diva mode right now and is refusing to fight. Ngannou has two knockouts against really accredited wrestlers since Stipe last got knocked out by a LHW.

Don't really want to see another 5 rounds of Stipe grinding out Francis again. That fight wasn't even that long ago and was a dominate win For Stipe.
I think Lewis VS Stipe and DC vs Francis is what should happen.

If Ngannou continues to improve his TDD and grappling, he is a lock to be a champ in a very shallow HW division.

No it isnt lmfao old man Cain blew his knee out. nganooo needs a few more wins to redeem that shitshow with Lewis

After getting dominated bell to bell by Stipe and that garbage show against Lewis, i think he needs another top 10 win. Yes, of course he's getting first round KO's, that's basically his only chance at winning.

Back