Heard there was a UFC event yesterday? SUNDAY?!?!?! Is UFC officially the B-Side now?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How the hell did I know about the Bellator event this weekend but not the UFC event? Has Bellator’s marketing surpassed UFC? Why did Bellator get the prime time Saturday night slot? Is UFC Bellator’s b**** now and therefore forced to play the B-side?

How the hell did I know about the Bellator event this weekend but not the UFC event? Has Bellator’s marketing surpassed UFC? Why did Bellator get the prime time Saturday night slot? Is UFC Bellator’s b**** now and therefore forced to play the B-side?
we don't live under a rock?

The UFC tapped Vs a 115lbs NBA dunk Contest imo.

Well, Bellator probably whishes to have shared the same date now, their event SUCKED big time, not sure where the decision on making the event on sunday came from, it was the first ESPN card, so who knows if there is going to be a thing now, ESPN UFC sunday nights.

What a silly post.
Oh ... Sun is a much bigger TV night than Saturday anyway

Isn't the biggest sporting event in the US the Super Bowl?
What day does that happen to be played on? So events on a Saturday night were already the b-side.

Oh pridejitzoo you are such a casual sigh lol

Yes, soon enough the entire roster will be getting tapped by 115 lb women.

It isn't our fault you live in a cave...

...and the bellator card was dog shit (an expression used dozens of times in the live thread)

Let's see, ts.....
Monday is a holliday and ..oh, yeah... Sunday night is often the highest rated t.v. night. Have you heard of NFL football?

how many times am I going to post in a retarded thread only to discover it's by a guy who was tapped by a 115lbs chick?

it's becoming a regular occurence....

* Breaking News* - Bellator buys out UFC

Its like one of the best time slots. The NFL usually does Sunday night football. NBA as well.

Maybe you should wait until the ratings/numbers come out before declaring the UFC is the B side to Bellator. Seems like Sherdog, Bloodyelbow, ESPN had a lot of traffic for last nights card which is usually a good indicator that people were tuned in.

* Breaking News* - Bellator buys out UFC
one bozo for another? *shrug*

a0lMAHm.jpg

6UpKoLZ.png

507743.jpg

When you see this avatar in the UFC discussion forum overview, you better stay the fuck away from the thread. It's a perfect warning.

Back