Media Cain KO/Knee Buckle (you look and decide)

jeremyemilio

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know it's been done to death, but I haven't seen this done yet, so I figured it might add something. I broke the gif that we've all been looking at into frames. It has 216 images total. I've just pulled out some key images. We can always look at more, if people feel like it.

Anyway, here's what I'm seeing:

This is before the punch lands, just to get a frame of reference on Cain's posture, etc:

ktyWyXp.gif

This is, as far as I can tell, the punch landing (I don't see Cain going limp):

DRlngXe.gif

This is Cain reacting to the punch (to me it looks like his head has snapped up, but he still looks alert and like he's still in control of his body, which has still not gone limp):

GjvCMPk.gif

This is Cain stepping with his left foot, just before the left foot makes contact (to me, it doesn't look like he's out, or like his body is limp):

DBpGHQP.gif

This is Ngannou coming across Cain's face with the forearm and pushing toward Cain's left foot which is just touching down (to me, that right knee looks to be driving, not collapsing, as some have suggested, but Cain does seem to be landing that left leg rather gingerly even as it just touches down):

5O1pxsz.gif

This is the moment Cain's left knee buckles (to me he still looks alert, but his body is definitely going loose here, to my eyes as a result of the knee collapsing and Cain reacting by trying to release tension):

btCbOJC.gif

This is Cain falling back (to me it looks like his body is just collapsing away from the buckled knee, and he still looks alert to me, with no sign of a KO that I can see, flash or otherwise):

ufFYH1s.gif

This is Cain's body really beginning to crumble over his knee (again, he looks alert and, to me, looks to be starting to cry out in pain at this moment, and not when he wakes up with his knee twisted under him as some people are suggesting):

MVCvDJJ.gif

Cain either collapsing over the knee or going limp even further, depending on your perspective (to me it still looks like he's alert and his knee is just buckling under him):

scCUQ5U.gif

And this is the last frame of the gif (unfortunately, because I think there's more to gather from how Cain actually lands and reacts):

3ZeTmB5.gif

Anyway, I know that different people will look at these images and see different things. That's just what I happen to see happening. I figured either way, since it's such a contentious issue, we might as well try to take the closest look possible.

Honestly not looking for a fight. Just open to discuss further and more precisely.

Discuss away.

all 4 of his limbs and neck gave out right after he got cracked hard by the right uppercut. Flash KO, he recovered quickly but his knee was fucked. It wouldnt have mattered he was always going to be KO/TKOd in this match up

Cain's old, he lost, everyone fucking get over it. Jesus.....

all 4 of his limbs and neck gave out right after he got cracked hard by the right uppercut. Flash KO, he recovered quickly but his knee was fucked. It wouldnt have mattered he was always going to be KO/TKOd in this match up

This is what it looks like. Explains the wincing in pain.

In which of the images do you see that happening? I honestly don't see it.

OMG unintentionally funny last Pic, the gif that keeps on giffin lol

Flash ko, injures knee when he crumples.

What is the discussion? Cain nuthuggers aren't smart.

Cain's knee position was not that bad. Go back and watch Crocop getting KO'd by Gonzaga.

I'll wait...

The uppercut dropped him causing his knee to buckle.

What's there to discuss?

His knee blew out so bad it caused his other knee to blow out at the exact same moment!

Knee Level Cain. It was definitely an accident but he was also was in over his head . Even his wrestling looked bad, shooting in is a horrible strategy, he shouldve been controlling hands and upper body clinching only. Heavyweight wrestlers are always less skilled and athletic than regular weight guys. "manlets" are always way more skilled and in control of their bodies, because they have to be. Heavyweights are always mediocre . Its like a hot chick or even dude who always relies on their looks , and once that goes , they have nothing.

Last edited:
he already had problems in his leg, with a hell of a uppercut like that his leg was turned into noodles deteriorating even more his injury.

Back